Bonus Stabilizer Week!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Think maybe you guys could throw in there for next week also:
    *Bonus Soder Cola Week*
    Get 3x the amount of cola from drops!
  2. UnderworldSelene Well-Known Player

So basically over the course of the week, players are given 7 through 14 free capsules. O.O
  3. Daposhon New Player

Week 4 Idea

Triple Artifact XP, Double Collections, Double Treasure Chest
    • Like x 1
  4. pretty bo New Player

Suggestion for week 4 bonus...2x Artifact xp
    • Like x 1
  5. DulcineaDelTaborda New Player

Thanks for the 5x stabilizers, and as for next week, everyone wants bonus nth metal for sure, but also a bonus legends pve week would be cool, all the legends episodes open daily to get more marks to buy more characters to finish more feats.And if you can't have an open week of all legends pve then maybe just 4 or 5x legends marks.Been playing legends pve everyday for a year now and still don't even have half of the legends characters for pve and pvp. Everyone wants nth though so its just a thought .
  6. Ultimus Primus Well-Known Player

Did you run it before the reset?? judging by the time stamp on your post you may not have waited!
  7. Daposhon New Player

Double/Triple Renown
    Double/Triple Prestige
    3X - 5X Artifact XP
    • Like x 1
  8. Tha Fear New Player

Deffinently should be extra xp for artifacts...ive returned from a 3 year break and look forward towards upgrading my artifacts and thatll be my perfect opportunity as well as ive spent money on perfected nth mmetals for that day to come
  9. Littlejaytee16 Committed Player

An abundance of riches!
  10. iEquip New Player

Week 4 Idea, Double artifacts Please.
  11. lieutenant Active Player

I haven’t got a single catalyst
  12. mynch457 Well-Known Player

The bonus stabilizer's are always one of my favorites!
  13. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

I'll be stockpiling these just in case the next capsule is a mega
  14. Annamaniac Level 30

Bonus Week 4:
    Increased Nth Metal Drops with 5X the XP to boost up your Artifacts on All of your toons,(this would help those with multiple toons), Plus Give us 8-10 Unstable Seals of Completion for those of us that hit those highter 140 + levels on multiple artifacts.
    • Like x 1
  15. Stanktonia Dedicated Player

Everyone relax, bonus xp will come, they’ll do the weekend when the new artifacts drop, it makes more sense
  16. Supremo BR Well-Known Player

Suggestion for week 4:
    10x bonus count on LPVE runs with all maps open.
  17. Annamaniac Level 30

I'd rather have a full week to pull up multiple Artifacts on Multiple toons than to continue to struggle to get them all up where they need to be. We're talking 6 different toons with both sides, all with 3 Artifacts that aren't even maxed out not even 1 due to there just not being enough time in the day when you work and have little ones to attend to. So Bonus Nth Metal & 5X the XP plus 8-10 Unstable Seals of Completions might just get me and some other people closer to where we need to be. plus I haven't even been able to work on the new Artifacts from Metal 2 yet for any of my toons. This sure would help a great deal!
  18. Annamaniac Level 30

Ehhh, They rotate every week. Most people have the feats & if you don't there'e LFG to Call for Help. I'm always helping people with those feats.
  19. Annamaniac Level 30

You can buy the Soder Colas from the vender. Plus they drop like crazy any way if you run your dailys.
  20. Annamaniac Level 30

Yep, You wouldn't get the Bonus Stabalizers because you didn't wait till AFTER the World was shut down & Restarted.