Bonus Spore Weekend! April 27-30, 2017

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 25, 2017.

1. Johnny DCUO Well-Known Player

Yeah they did. :(
    I thought so, that it was for the whole group.
    But the description of the feat doesn't say so. o_O
    Well, at least thanks for replying. :-*
  2. Irvynnge Loyal Player

sooooo. . .can't reset Applied Sciences OR the big Starro thing? nice, guys.
  3. StealthBlue Loyal Player

Where have you been the last month? You never gave been able to, and never were intended to be able to reset either of these.
    • Like x 2
  4. Irvynnge Loyal Player

wasn't aware the Applied Sciences mission couldn't be reset, but you reset the big Starro by defeating all four iconics, yes?

did the big Starro mission. reset iconics mission. defeated Weather Wizard. reset iconics mission. defeated Trickster. reset iconics mission. defeated Kid Flash. reset iconics mission. defeated Black Lightning. no big Starro mission. logged out. logged back in. no big Starro mission.
  5. StealthBlue Loyal Player

You don't reset it by defeating the for iconics, you unlock it the first time by defeating each of the four iconics at least once. After that, it resets weekly without any other work needed. Also, to unlock radio starfish, you don't need to even have the fallen Stars mission yet. I unlocked it last week on an alt the first time through the event before the fallen Stars mission was even available to me.
    • Like x 2
  6. CrucialControls New Player

Anybody notice the new feat in Major Events called Starro Slayer?
  7. Kipperjones Level 30

A league mate and I noticed we are trying to figure it out now
  8. ALEX33016 Well-Known Player

Resetting again and seeing if I get the bonus one.
    • Like x 1
  9. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Outstanding, I might finish all my collections and styles. I am almost done. Just have two more to finish everything :)
  10. Beanieboy86 New Player

Instead of all this extra bonus stuff why don't you fix old stuff that is messed up? For example Rip elite is not spawning fountains and not resetting after a wipe with black Adam. Or that these armories that we purchased are not working inside of the instance anymore beca7se we are "transformed". Or that all of a sudden me and a lot more people I have talked to are all of a sudden getting wiped in areas we have never wiped before.
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

All of these were fixed in this morning's hotfix.
    • Like x 1
  12. ligthhawk New Player

saludo cordial a todos los desarrolladores.y aquienes han puesto su esfuerzo y concentracion en hacer de este evento algo extraordinario.
    lastimosamente muchos nos encontramos desconcertdos con la aparicion del feat de vencer al starro slayer y tras horas de busqueda no encontrar al susodicho .seria genial que uds desarrolladores que todo lo pueden en este universo boten asi sea un avatar of magic en central city como para pasar el sinsabor y recuperar el animo despues de tan agotadora busqueda.
    pd :les pido excusas por no participar en el foro en ingles mas quiero que comprendan que mi lengua materna es hablada por una poblacion significativa del dcuo que ocacionalmente quisieran ser escuchados en su lengua y sentirse representados por una voz.
    tnx for youre attention.lighthawk
  13. Adriano - Br. Fighters New Player

SPore Award, what is it for after all the content is closed
  14. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

UPDATE: The Bonus Spore Weekend has been extended, and will now run through Monday, May 1.
    • Like x 8
  15. GreenLanternForever Well-Known Player

[IMG]
  16. ALEX33016 Well-Known Player

That's great and have reset TTBe several times over the bonus spores event and what I find disconcerting is the lack of rare drops in the elite version. I have 6 toons and have "grinded" since the beginning of the event and have yet to get an endoskeleton, have 3 tentacles, and only got 1 face mod...that seems rather slack. Just my opinion.
  17. ChillCat Loyal Player

^Now you're getting it ;)
  18. Telnano Active Player

Will there be a 2nd Bonus Spore Weekend to the End of Event (end of May)? Would be very nice.
    • Like x 1