Bonus Spore Weekend! April 27-30, 2017

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 25, 2017.

1. xBlackCoffeex Well-Known Player

Lol yea this is pretty much what i was thinking. They must feel like people wouldn't feel like the bonus is good enough. Because the last few bonus weekends they said how much was given. That includes double marks and the one weekend of i believe a 50%-100% bonus on ancient coins.

I don't really care if its not a significant bonus but i would appreciate them just being straight with us instead of given a very general non-answer when they know exactly what we were asking for.

Note* Maybe Mepps is secretly Bill Belichick lol
  2. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Jokes on us, watch the GU launches tomorrow or Thursday morning. :(
  3. not_again Dedicated Player

If it is the same as ancient coins bonus weekend, then it is 50% and round up. So the rewards should be as follows:

Daily Solos: 2
    Daily Duo: 2
    Daily Alert: 5
    Weekly Missions: 12
    Raids: 16
    Raids with Sori not Sori Feat: 18 possibly more depending on how the 50% is applied to the bonus marks
    • Like x 2
  4. Belthazur Dedicated Player

How is GU 70 Changing the Event?
  5. spack2k Steadfast Player

the buff or low cr ppl will be increased ,also the nerf of high cr ppl will be increased aswell to bring the stats of low cr and high cr ppl closer.
  6. xxOMNIPOTENTxx Committed Player

Always nice to see an announcement that doesn't relay all of the necessary information...said no one ever.
    • Like x 1
  7. Winter Sabel Dedicated Player

Awesome TY.
    • Like x 2
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Avair has let me know that, for this bonus weekend, all Spore currency rewards are in fact doubled.
    • Like x 17
  9. Winter Sabel Dedicated Player

That's what I assuming but we know where that gets us sometimes.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  10. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

SUPER GREAT!
    • Like x 1
  11. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Super Great!!!!
    • Like x 1
  12. Winter Sabel Dedicated Player

[IMG]

Where is Avair???

• Like x 1
  13. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Sweet! Thanks for the info Mepps and Avair. This is gonna be the greatest thing since 5x stabilizer fragments!
    • Like x 4
  14. Aerith Rose Committed Player

I appreciate the bonus started on Thursday, as opposed to Friday in the past. Any chance this can start at the Thursday daily reset as opposed to server shutdown?
    • Like x 1
  15. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

He put a link to the rewards right in the message you quoted. ;)
    • Like x 1
  16. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Same here...and i'll FINALLY complete one of the auras on my mental alt. Hurray...
    • Like x 1
  17. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

I've been sitting on those materials for a while now...just need the plan...or rather the spores to buy it. I'm half-way there...whoooaa oh, living on a prayer.
    • Like x 2
  18. EconoKnight XIII Legion

And so it is. Well played, dev team. This was an excellent opportunity for Daybreak to make some replay revenue, though - light a fire under the people not looking forward to the change. But, at least they can hold this one up as an example that there really is no money making plan at Daybreak - they just do things and throw them out there.
  19. stärnbock Devoted Player

wait... did you just say... ALL SPORE CURRENCY REWARDS ARE IN FACT DOUBLED?!!
    words can NOT describe my feelings right now...
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  20. stärnbock Devoted Player

wait, does that include everything, instances and daylies and weeklies???
    • Like x 1