Bonus Member Discount Week! Plus, Royal Chromas.

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

• Like x 1
  2. ConnerSandsmark Well-Known Player

your not alone, I just bought a crap load of stabilizers , now I wish I would have waited
  3. ConnerSandsmark Well-Known Player

ok so on my main character I got the box of the RCs, I opened it then used one color on him then I sent the other colors to other characters and used them.... so on one of my characters I used the orange and decided after the fact that I should have used the black... so my question is, are all of the characters I shared the alternate chromas locked from getting them from the market if so that is six of my characters that will not be able to use them
  4. Aesthete Well-Known Player

Wish we could actually preview materials.
    • Like x 2
  5. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Luckily, there are players that post YouTube videos for all the Materials so that you CAN preview them. The Devs also often preview them in their livestreams. Just go to YouTube and search for DC Universe Online + the name of the Material you're wanting to preview. You should find what you need pretty quickly.
  6. CROVAX New Player

Resurgence capsules and booster gold update would've been MUCH better... whens that gonna happen?
  7. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

8. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

If you have at least one character that does not have a Royal Chroma.... you should be able to buy the pack with it.
    Then you should be able to redeeem the Royal Chromas you do not have with your characters.

Or if all your characters have a Royal Chroma.... do you still have an empty character slot? Just create a new character just to buy the Royal Chroma pack.

Or Mepps may offer another solution?
  9. Toshknight Loyal Player

i know whats with that? why cant we preview them? i would probably buy alot more if we could preview them like auras and everything else
  10. Toshknight Loyal Player

i know i never got it either why people say hard light. but as i learned more about the power-set and other stories and properties with light based powers. hard light constructs. are what the lanterns make. i think that is why its just simple to say Hard Light. cause Light at the beginning. was not what people called it. it was referred to as HL. i like Light , or will power light, specially since they have rage now. but eh. maybe if they give us more lantern options for powers they'll change it
  11. thedemonocus Loyal Player

I'm buying that material pack as soon as the games back up
    • Like x 1
  12. myandria Item Storage

As far as I can tell, you should be able to purchase it with your main character, since it seems you didn't claim any of the Royal Chromas on it.

When you purchase the Royal Chroma Pack, all of your characters will be able to claim it via the claim window and when they open it, the ones they did not claim will be usable and the ones they claim will not be. This means that you will have to choose between deleting the chromas that are already claimed on a character or save it and give it to a new character.

Personally, I think that the Royal Chromas should have been sold separately as well so that players who only want certain colors can pick and choose which one(s) they want. This would have been a good option for players who are limited in inventory space and/or money.
  13. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

If you get on any character that doesn't have a royal chroma, you can purchase the pack.

Once you have purchased the pack, you can then go onto *any* character and claim it from the redeem/claim menu.

We're sorry it (still) works like this. This kind of MP item thinks you can only get it from the MP, and is trying to prevent you from buying it twice.
    • Like x 4
  14. LoganCaron Active Player

If you guys redoo the Royal Mats, should put Silver instead of the white on it..that would look pretty cool;-) just a tought ;-)
  15. Zamara Dedicated Player

I now regret putting 1 chroma on each of my 7 alts, cause now if i were to buy the chroma pack i'd need to buy an aditional character slot just to make the purchase :p
  16. ConnerSandsmark Well-Known Player

thanks, and ohh yeah I have several characters and you answered my question, I was worried if a character had one of them I couldn't get anymore on that character..... so happy and thrilled about this
    • Like x 1
  17. ConnerSandsmark Well-Known Player

thanks for the heads up, it is exactly the info I needed, so thrilled you guys put this pack on the market
    • Like x 1
  18. ConnerSandsmark Well-Known Player

I understand about the inventory... glad I have over 20 characters so I can use some for banks

ohh, P.S. used to party in Pocket D all the time
    • Like x 1
  19. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad the dev team has made this "Bonus Weeks" and are doing some good things. Therefore I'm not complaining about the %20 off for members, but stating the obvious with a little fun added twist:
    Sure, many people are out of work and can't participate in this week's event. So here's a fun suggestion to remember the times...

To all members, gift an accessory: the "Infected Brainiac Bot."
    It's like a Brainiac Bot, accessory, but it's got a virus, and that makes it spark and glitch.
    "Bbbbbbbbb -Brainiac will destroy, error, code nnnnnnnnnnot found."
  20. hugojheredia Active Player

So... no bonus week this time? :rolleyes:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.