Bonus Member Discount Week! Plus, Royal Chromas.

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Bonus Member Discount Week!

The bonus weeks keep on rolling! This week, a little something for members. The member discount has been increased from 10% to 20%, and remember that's for anything you purchase in the Marketplace with Daybreak Cash (PC) or Marketplace Cash (PS, Xbox, NS)!

Stay home. Treat yourself. Thank you for being a member.

This week - from Thursday, April 23, 2020, through Wednesday, April 29, 2020 - the member discount will be increased from 10% to 20%.

The member discount is just one of the many perks that come with DCUO membership.

Please note: the bonus week begins Thursday with daily server restarts, and lasts through Wednesday to daily server restarts next Thursday morning.

[IMG]

New in the Marketplace: Royal Chroma Mega Pack!

Take advantage of that discount right away on the new Royal Chroma Mega Pack. This pack contains a total of 21 Chroma Materials, with 3 variants of each of the following:
    • Black Royal Chroma
    • Blue Royal Chroma
    • Green Royal Chroma
    • Orange Royal Chroma
    • Purple Royal Chroma
    • Red Royal Chroma
    • Yellow Royal Chroma
    This pack is available (indefinitely) in the Marketplace for 2500 Daybreak Cash (PC) or Marketplace Cash (PS, Xbox, NS).

One purchase per account. Chromas can be redeemed on all characters on your account using the Redeem/Claim section of the Marketplace.
    • Like x 27
  2. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

Thanks!
    • Like x 1
  3. BeastGamingSkill Level 30

Nice! Members finally get a bonus week
    • Like x 2
  4. Eve YouTuber

That's great news, thank you!
    • Like x 3
  5. Liightmare1 Well-Known Player

This is the worst bonus week I’ve seen. Could’ve given members 50% off that’s a bonus. Instead of 10$ you spend 8$ now. “amazing”
    • Like x 6
  6. Nodens Dedicated Player

Yeah, but it's too bad they decided to give us that 20% discount at a time when most people in the country have no paychecks coming in, and we couldn't afford anything unnecessary, anyway. At least they FINALLY set us up with a decent deal on that material, and are making it permanent. I'll be getting that once everything stabilizes out here in the real world.
    • Like x 6
  7. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Wow very nice indeed.
    • Like x 1
  8. Kuno Loyal Player

If only we had Birds of Prey hairstyle pack if would be something worthy.
    • Like x 2
  9. ALB Dedicated Player

Kudos on the MP chromas
    • Like x 2
  10. Liightmare1 Well-Known Player

Damn I didn’t think of that but you hit the nail right on the head. That’s so insensitive to the player base. Nice job whoever decided this. Making us spend real money rather than something we can get with in hand cash or time
    • Like x 2
  11. Gambo323 Level 30

Correct me if im wrong., but Didn't they already just give us this chroma pack back in January smh now they tryin to sell in to us. What a rip off lmao yea you guys really do care smfh
    • Like x 1
  12. Proxystar #Perception

That's not a bonus, that's a sale ;)

Thanks Mepps
    • Like x 3
  13. Proxystar #Perception

The gift was only redeemable on one character, now you can get it on all characters if you choose.

I think a few of you need to remember;

There is no requirement on you to buy anything, if you don't have the money you're not being forced to spend money this week, if you don't want the pack, then don't buy it, simple really.
    • Like x 12
  14. Gambo323 Level 30

Why would i pay for somethin they just gave us for free... And wow 20% lol aint worth it sorry but im not impress
    • Like x 1
  15. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

When they gave us that Royal Chroma pack it was per character meaning if you consumed the Black Royal Chroma on your main toon, that was it...only that toon had it. Most people with multiple toons split their gift according to which chroma suited which toon. In the case of certain favored sets of chromas that went well with several toons you were forced to make some hard choices on which toon got what.

People asked from the jump that the Devs put it on the marketplace so that we could redeem all of our favorites on every toon. That was a fair request that is being granted and at a decent price. It's understandable that people may feel a certain way given the current real-world circumstances...but the pack will be a permanent addition to the Marketplace, so there really is no reason to be upset about it's release or the price tag (which can be negated within 5 months of saving loyalty points).
    • Like x 10
  16. Irvynnge Loyal Player

very glad to see they've put the chromas up permanently. I'll definitely be picking one up when things get back to normal ( ish ).
    • Like x 2
  17. Karreck New Player

r/ChoosingBeggers
  18. TheWrecker Well-Known Player

Thank you
    • Like x 1
  19. Gambo323 Level 30

Royal chroma pack wasn't that impressive to me to begin with... 20% mp sale during economic crisis hold wait for back flip... should've been 50%) i guess trix really are just for kids Enjoy
    • Like x 4
  20. MrPlumberman Active Player

Let's be honest, at the state of the game anything more then this would probably crash the servers.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.