Bonus Marks of Victory! June 7-10, 2018

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 6, 2018.

1. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

I wish it was double marks for all episodes. I'm good on MoV. Going to be farming lootboxes in Overwatch. I wish they were running at the same time but I just don't need MoV. :(
  2. DCUO Addict Committed Player

Woo hoo! Time to take some alts out for a spin!

Thank you!!!
  3. Jensu Well-Known Player

i was hoping for double crowns weekend :(
    • Like x 1
  4. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

5. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Changes are coming to gear mods, apparently, so it's hard to say. If you've finished all the mods for every DLC with crafting feats, congrats. You might as well buy EPs, instead of throwing the MoV in the garbage.
    • Like x 1
  6. Shark Dental Devoted Player

The solo only rewards one mark normally, but you will get 2 this weekend. The 5 you're referring to are a one-time quest to teach you how to queue for instances.

In older content, solos normally give you 1 MoV, duos generally 2-3 depending on the number of bosses, alerts give you 4, and raids typically 8-10. This weekend, that is all double.
  7. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

Yeah I've known how to queue for instance for quite some time. I was just trying to confirm my suspicion if the bonus marks were just in the drops.

As for the double, are you sure its double marks? It seems some people here have the impression its not. Although I just picked up 5 out of the Gotham University duo at the end. (Counting the drop, not the reward for completing the instance.)
  8. Shark Dental Devoted Player

That's normal. You got two for the duo normally, two for the bonus, and I'm guessing you probably picked a MoV as the reward for one of the bosses.

Just FYI, that MoV you pick as loot isn't included in the double marks. Only the normal reward for completing the instance.

And yes, I'm sure it's double marks.
    • Like x 1
  9. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Yeah, double marks for all eps would make me go back and use replays on older elite raids for the renown.
    • Like x 1
  10. MrMigraine Devoted Player

I've been buying New Justice Mod Removal Kits with my extra MoVs.

We are indeed getting a new modding system (Augments), but - even if we knew all the details - it's not scheduled until August.

Since we have a Teen Titans Episode in July that will probably drop a higher CR gear, I figured it would be best to be prepared just in case they leave gear mods in place for that month or so. :D
    • Like x 1
  11. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Not as many as I have already, I normally stock up so I can have enough for my premium toons to get at least the build 1 or even 6 mod feats....not to worry....buying and selling only keeping 100 or so until we find out what the deal is. Just would be nice to know. Should I be stocking up on Complexes and Simples or selling the 1000's I have already....FEs, catalysts? I suppose they might have no idea how it will pan out, but if they do it would be nice to get some inking before test gets the release.

Reinheld
  12. myandria Item Storage

Hmm..

I wish that the double Marks of Victory was across the board (included everything players could get marks for) instead of just being locked behind alerts. I find this very underwhelming, especially when many players do not queue for older content, no matter what. In my opinion, this is bad timing by the devs; Double Marks should only be offered when not much else is going on, not during a major event/anniversary event like Death of Superman.

I suggest that during a major event(s) like this one, offer double event currency, not marks. Many people are farming those events when they happen, so feed into it, devs. Think about it.

13. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

CR relevancy is just annoying these days and the benefits of it are obscure.

The game would be vastly more fun if we had the entire game contents to pick from to get marks.
    • Like x 2
  14. Irvynnge Loyal Player

yep. this. I've been queuing up for stuff all weekend, & one raid has popped for me. just the one. & everyone quit that halfway through. because.

it's a nice idea, & thanks, but, yeah, no one runs anything any more.
  15. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

I don't think this is working right. I had 56 marks. Did the Doomed Metropolis dailies and only got 4 marks.
  16. Irvynnge Loyal Player

it's only for On Duty content, not dailies or open world stuff.
  17. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Doomed Metropolis is outdoors. It is not On Duty (instance) content. On Duty content is that which you are dropped into from the instance menu.
  18. The Fairy Well-Known Player

uhhhh.. thanks? i think?