Bonus Lex Coins Week & New Rewards!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Illumin411 Loyal Player

That overclocked aura is looking mighty nice with the Steel Neon Chroma
    • Like x 1
  2. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

Wow, didn't know that thanks, Now I can take my time lol.
    • Like x 1
  3. Gr3enMachin3 New Player

I instantly thought of the red eyes meme when I saw those eyes.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  4. JWellens Level 30

I have a suggestion for a Bonus Week. How about a week where the rare collections and trinkets that drop in older content have an increased drop-rate. It's very time-consuming and frustrating running back through that old content I've finished the feats and gear out of but still haven't got those last couple collections or Man-Bat Commandos that are hundreds of millions of dollars on the broker. Especially for new and returning players. Also, maybe that would help balance out the broker for a bit.
    • Like x 1
  5. Batrederik Dedicated Player

6. DiscoSoup Active Player

I like using it with Pearl neon and the Traces in Time outfit to create a Tron look. I bet it would be awesome with the OG black neon.

@Mepps thanks for this fantastic content. Are we going to get another set of chroma/aura/other things like we did in previous episodes? Just wondering so I know whether to get the Adaptive Earth now or wait. Thanks.
  7. Charon Lead Content Designer

Another set of stuff is coming, yes. All of the above - chroma/aura/other things.
    • Like x 3
  8. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

An Amazo adaptive sidekick, that when summoned, could use any power set, movement mode attacks, any Iconic legends toon powers etc. Would be amazeballs.
    • Like x 4
  9. IonHero Committed Player

Something tells me these are probably coming

Source Wall Chroma Set
    Source Wall Aura
    Black Canary Jacket
    Lobo Emblem
    Enhanced Lobo Emblem
    Brimstone Face
  10. DiscoSoup Active Player

Nice, thanks. I think Adaptive Earth is incredible, but I'm going to holdoff in case I like the new Chroma better.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.