Bonus Lex Coins Week & New Rewards!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

BONUS LEX COINS!

Just when you thought the bonus weeks couldn't get any better, here we are. Lex Coins are TRIPLED and we have new rewards for Birds of Prey!

Lex Coins are the currency found in Episode 37: Birds of Prey, and are primarily used for obtaining new gear and rewards from the Birds of Prey vendor.

This week – from Thursday, June 18, 2020, through Wednesday, June 24, 2020 – all players will receive triple Lex Coins when completing instanced and mission content in Birds of Prey (event, regular, and elite versions).

PLEASE NOTE: The bonus week will begin this Thursday with daily server restarts, and will last through Wednesday to daily server restarts on (next) Thursday morning.

NEW BIRDS OF PREY REWARDS!

Five new items will be added to the episode vendor for Birds of Prey (Episode 37):
    • Adaptive Earth Chroma Set
    • Botanical Hair Style
    • Overclocked Aura
    • Enhanced Adaptive Android Bracers
    • Enhanced Adaptive Android Eyes
    [IMG]
    Adaptive Earth Chroma Set, Botanical Hair Style

[IMG]
    Overclocked Aura, Enhanced Adaptive Android Bracers, Enhanced Adaptive Android Eyes

These vendor rewards are permanent additions to the game.
    • Like x 17
  2. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

Yessssssss.

I just wished the date were pushed back more, And we need this stuff in the MP.
  3. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

"Adaptive" Chroma, does that mean it's battle reactive?

Also that aura looks fantastic.
    • Like x 2
  4. Eve YouTuber

Everything looks great. I personally love the Material and Hair. Well done!
    • Like x 5
  5. Charon Lead Content Designer

It does not mean that. The name was to distinguish that it was Amazo's version of Earth Chroma to distinguish it from the Powerset Earth Chroma name. Amazo is 'adaptive'.
    • Like x 8
  6. UnderworldSelene Well-Known Player

I could kiss you for that hair and those triple coins so....

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  7. Kuno Loyal Player

BoP episode and no Black Canary jacket and fishnets on sight, same with Huntress awesome hood with hair.
    Instead we get Ivy's hair, that looks so similar to Zatanna's and Amazo styles. Seriously where are BoP inspired styles?

Why we can't have more unique hairstyles? Like Artemis ponytail, Fatality long hair with band, or an original long hairstyle with bangs because we never got anything like that. (I know this is a BoP episode and the rewards are themed under that but still, we get amazo and an earth material?)

We tend to get similar things but keep missing most basic styles and I can't understand who is in charge to take this decisions, but it is kinda wrong and it is sad :(
    • Like x 6
  8. DamnDaniel New Player

when are men going to have a better hairstyle?
    • Like x 1
  9. DiscoSoup Active Player

Nice looks. i was just about to request a chroma that looks very much like reactive earth. Love the aura. My wife is gonna go gaga over the hair.
    • Like x 1
  10. Lantern_AdamK4 Committed Player

It was explained a while ago by one of the devs why the huntress hood with hair isn't possible on our characters. It has something to do with clipping I think? I don't know. But there's a reason. You can find it. There may also be technical reasons for not including fishnets? I'm not sure. Maybe it's because Male toons can't/won't use that very much? Just speculation.
    The Devs also said there are more hairstyles coming. So keep an eye out.
    • Like x 1
  11. Caroline Dedicated Player

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU FORRRR THAT HAIRCUTTTTTTTTTTT, OMG <3
    • Like x 1
  12. Irvynnge Loyal Player

well, alright. I gotta say that Ivy style hair is gonna look awesome on my sorcery heroine. thankyou, devs! legends, the lot of ya!
    • Like x 1
  13. Fiery Truth New Player

Does this mean bonus for world boss and dailies to or just duty finder stuff
  14. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This is for the dailies, missions, boss as well.
    • Like x 7
  15. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Gotcha, thank you for the reply.
  16. TheWrecker Well-Known Player

Any new feats added with this?
    • Like x 1
  17. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

Everything looks really well done, but not gonna lie as I did burst out laughing though, because when I saw the guy with Ivy's hair I pictured it inspiring an influx of Fabio themed toons.
  18. Walvine Well-Known Player

If the eyes are colour tintable then every one will be after those eyes.
    • Like x 1
  19. Kuno Loyal Player

I'm not asking for Huntress hood showing every existing hairstyles. I'm asking for a headpiece copy of NPC Huntress hood, with her hairstyle and they can do that.
    I can't wait for new hairstyles and of course Ivy's hair is gorgeos and so well made, I just think is too similar to Zatanna's.
    I was kinda expecting more Huntress and Canary styles this time around.
  20. Charon Lead Content Designer

They are.
    • Like x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.