Bonus Legion of Doom Currency & New Rewards!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 16, 2022.

1. Kaegrin Well-Known Player

You followed through on your promise of Ultraviolet goodies! Thank you so much! This is amazing! This is almost everything I could have wanted! The only things left would be Ultraviolet emblems (normal and enhanced), henchmen, and an orbital drop. Any chance those are still coming?
    • Like x 2
  2. LoganCaron Active Player

Thank you for the hard work and the new items added to vendor. I dont know much about coding and making a game but would it be possible to make the Superman and Batman 80th anniversary emblems color changeable? like the BVS's emblems:)
    Thanks a lot:)
  3. UnderworldSelene Well-Known Player

LMFAO or they will be like....

• Like x 2
  4. Charon Lead Content Designer

It's almost like you looked at the planning page for the bonus content still to come out. Hmm.
    • Like x 6
  5. JailhouseBat Active Player

I'm not particularly interested in any of these styles but i appreciate all the extra stuff you guys have been adding. Thank you!!
  6. Almighty New Player

Why we couldn’t get the World Forger's skin and a bigger body size?
  7. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

OOOOH, looks like I get the last bits I needed to get started on my UV Lantern girl just in time for my birthday! Though I'm not sure why we didn't get the emblem (as in like as an emblem style, guess the floaty accessory will have to do for now).
    • Like x 2
  8. MystoganJella Well-Known Player

Good job with the rewards very cool can You please tell me will the cosmic shaper chest piece with necklace make it to you don’t have to give direct answer but mabey a hint or clue haha I was talking about the world forger style forever sense the dlc out so now we getting his belt could we possibly see his chest too and we getting his weapon :)
  9. MrSuperman Dedicated Player

What tha….. who…… what….. where….. and why? Lol

I can’t stop laughing at this picture! It’s mesmerizing!
    • Like x 1
  10. Stardazer Committed Player

I absolutely LOVED PubLIZity from Kroll Show. Honestly, this is going to be everyone tomorrow, me included:

• Like x 2
  11. Kaegrin Well-Known Player

I know we've never met, but you're my favorite.
  12. Black Chrysanthemum New Player

Very excited about this stuff! Quick question though: I just came back after not playing since 2014ish so I'm not 100% on how this all works, are these items able to be purchased on alts and sent to a main or does it all have to be purchased on a per character basis? Or is this stuff unlockable via replay badges?
  13. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

What about Abe? That hairstyle is too awesome to only be on a statue ppl will never see but once
  14. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Pretty sure we will get the UV emblem at some point. ;)
    • Like x 1
  15. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

It's based on our neeeems!

(I also loved PubLIZity, so so amazing)
    • Like x 1
  16. Rejchadar Inquisitor

The set of iconic weapons is great, especially the different weapons for right and left hand...I'll probably trade my favorite "starheart swords" for them...and I even thought about creating Zeus or something like that for a minute or two ;)
  17. Jcal Dedicated Player

I haven't spent a single Justice Token since LoD's launch. In my heart I knew... I knew the first thing I'd buy was Miss Martian's hairstyle. It is time!!
  18. KlarkKent Well-Known Player

Is it too late to ask for Six Dimension Superman hair/beard? Or is it under "not allowed" category?
  19. Zneeak Devoted Player

BIG LOL at the hairstyle on the male toon! :D Gonna snatch it for my female toon though, and that Chroma actually look mighty nice. Another 400 marks to grind right there... :oops:
    • Like x 1
  20. Zneeak Devoted Player

By the way, I noticed it said "Double" marks again. So... When's Triple? Aren't we usually having Triple Marks with the additional items, or how's the order nowadays?
    • Like x 1