Bonus Legion of Doom Currency & New Rewards!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 19, 2022.

1. Miss Adora Loyal Player

disappointed, didn't get Lois Lane Hair
    • Like x 2
  2. Random Mind Dedicated Player

Wish it was an Ultraviolet Chroma material instead of the regular Ultraviolet material. Still wouldn't be the best material but I think it would be an improvement.
  3. JeanGrey Active Player

Yes!! This is great! I realised that the vendor didn't have any cosmetics to buy so its nice to see them being added! I wish it included the Ms Martian hair too though but still awesome!!
  4. MystoganJella Well-Known Player

Exciting can’t wait :)
  5. Spider Jerusalem Well-Known Player

Could someone please explain the Legion of Doom accessory to me? Is it like a model of the building or a shrunken version of the building? And, why would I have a mini building floating above my right shoulder? I don't get it.
  6. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Yeah. We could finally create a Power Girl sized toon. :D
  7. Drathmor Unwavering Player

hey we get the I need to speak to your manager haircut lol

[IMG]
  8. Drathmor Unwavering Player

were still a long way out of a new episode so the triple will probably be a while yet
    • Like x 1
  9. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Don't make me make a Karen toon. Villain of course.
    • Like x 2
  10. Engendro Nefasto Well-Known Player

Exactly my thoughts!
    Superman's and Miss Martian's hair would have people excited, instead we get Giganta's hair style which is too similar to the Saturn girl's one we got not long ago, and nobody uses...what a shortsighted decision!
    • Like x 1
  11. Engendro Nefasto Well-Known Player

That's coming when they release Power Girl's chest style!...just kidding! No idea if they ever will do that...
    • Like x 1
  12. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

So the new material is just...purple. Seems like we could make that color without spending any currency.
    • Like x 1
  13. ObsceneBoy Committed Player

I cannot in good faith be paying hard earned marks to be out here looking like Chucky

I've not got the cheekbones either, no ty sir
    • Like x 1
  14. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Remember when we got the Sinister material??

Later we did get the Sinister Chroma.

So I would bet a Buffallo Nickel that we will get the Ultraviolet Chroma at some point. ;)
    • Like x 1
  15. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Some styles have some weird built in textures built into them.
    So having a material can cover some of those unwanted textures. ;)
    • Like x 1
  16. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

Nice, this might help me rank up my op neck.
  17. Kuno Loyal Player

Lol at all the Karen hairstyle comments. It's funny cause it's true!
    We had a similar Karen hairstyle with Saturn Girl's but that was the millenial version. Giganta's is the truth "I want to talk to your manager" hair.

Anyways if we dont get Ms Martian GORGEOUS hairstyle with bangs, I'm gonna need to talk to DCUOs manager lol
    • Like x 1
  18. Random Mind Dedicated Player

I wasn't here when the Sinister material dropped, but how long was it before the Sinister Chroma was released? I hope they have another vendor reward drop when they have the triple currency week and they release the Miss Martian hair and the Ultraviolet Chroma material.
  19. Batmazo New Player

Hello devs,

So far if you are taking into consideration our feed back a lot of your player base are saying the same thing.

We would all like the following,

1.Ultraviolet chroma

2. Miss Martian hairstyle

3. Six dimension Superman hair style

Please devs take into consideration what we are all saying. Because we all feel a certain way about this reward which seems like everyone says we don’t want to look like Karin and a retextured saturn girl hairstyle. Don’t take this as an insult or demand this is your player base comments and request for rewards. I know you don’t have to give us these rewards and we are all great full for them. But some just don’t make any sense why even consider them. Why not just have a poll for rewards that way it will be on player base on rewards instead of devs that way we all have a chance of getting a choice or things we may like ingame.

Just a suggestion and a plead for these items please and thank you.
    • Like x 1
  20. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

This is when we got the Sinister Material

This is when we got the Sinister Chroma

So.... roughly one year later. :eek:

But I'm sure it will not take one year before we get some new rewards. So we might get it relatively soon.

We shall see. ;)