Bonus Currency Weekend!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

Bonus Currency Weekend!

Whether you are after finishing out some of those styles, catching up to your friends, or just stocking up currency for the future, you are going to want to jump back a few episodes this weekend to reap the rewards! Episode-specific currencies from Atlantis and Justice League Dark are doubled through Sunday!

This weekend – from Thursday, September 26, 2019, through Sunday, September 29, 2019 – all players will receive DOUBLE currency rewards in our most recent episodes: Atlantis (Rath Crowns) and Justice League Dark (Daemohedrons).

These currencies are primarily used to unlock episode-specific gear and rewards.

PLEASE NOTE: The bonus weekend will begin this Thursday with daily server restarts, and will last through Sunday to daily server restarts on Monday morning. Excludes Metal Part I (Dark Metal Coins).
    • Like x 11
  2. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Outstanding
  3. Siramez Well-Known Player

Can we have the clarification that this applies to the open world missions and not just the instances?
    • Like x 2
  4. myandria Item Storage

Bonus Currency usually applies to Open World and Instances; Bonus Source Marks are usually instance only (except for the Vault, which gets no love for currency bonuses).
    • Like x 1
  5. TheBossManDJ New Player

generally its all currency not just instance
  6. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Appreciated, but why no love for the other episode currency that still exists...Tributes from 'Death of Superman' content?

Just wondering, not complaining.

Reinheld
  7. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Probably because Tributes don't have gear that progresses; it only has scaling gear; and the point of the Currencies Weekend from DCUO's POV is to enable more players to level up to get into the newish Metal content.

Mind, I'm just guessing, and obviously I don't speak for the devs nor have inside information.
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This bonus weekend does apply to open world content, not just instances. We set these up now as we create the episodes. Older content simply hasn't been set up like this, which is why source marks weekends are instances only.
    • Like x 4
  9. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

does that mean that in the future 2x Source mark Weekends will also apply to newer/recent open world Content or will it still be cut, to not cause any confusion?
  10. jcfialho New Player

Wasn't this supposed to be on now? Not getting double marks for open world daylies in Metal Gotham, that's for sure.
  11. AquiloFury Committed Player

It's only for Atlantis and chaos Gotham(JLD). I could be wrong, but I believe this to be in the announcement.
  12. Punkpirate Well-Known Player

So its only for 230+ levels? I have 149 dark marks from event.... but as i have no toon over 190 CR currently this weekend is useless for me i guess?
  13. Zneeak Devoted Player

It's in the announcement, it excludes the latest Episode-marks (Dark metal Coins). A Double marks-weekend exclusive to the latest Episode usually comes about a month or so after the release of said Episode, so we still got a ways to go on that one.
    • Like x 1
  14. jcfialho New Player

My bad. Thanks
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.