Bonus Currency Weekend!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 2, 2019.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

Bonus Currency Weekend!

Do you have rewards to earn, feats to complete, or gear to own from the recent DCUO episodes? You had better get on your game this weekend, because episode-specific currencies from Teen Titans: Judas Contract and Atlantis are doubled through Sunday!

This weekend – from Thursday, July 4, 2019, through Sunday, July 7, 2019 – all players will receive DOUBLE currency rewards in our most recent episodes: Teen Titans: Judas Contract (Titans Creds) and Atlantis (Rath Crowns).

These currencies are primarily used to unlock episode-specific gear and rewards.

PLEASE NOTE: The bonus weekend will begin this Thursday with daily server restarts, and will last through Sunday to daily server restarts on Monday morning. Excludes Justice League Dark (Daemohedrons).
    • Like x 8
  2. recoil2 Dedicated Player

YAY! maybe now after going for the moonstone material for a few weeks i can devote next week to going from 254 to 273 with some gear purchases.
  3. Jcal Dedicated Player

This is awesome! All my characters are in the CR 240 range and this will really help me get the cosmetic rewards I've been eyeing. Thanks!
    • Like x 1
  4. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

If we're doing bonus weekends can we have a 10x LPVE weekend when 1 run counts as 10?

:cool:
    • Like x 2
  5. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Was hoping it was going to be a Seasonal Currency weekend :(
  6. SkullGang Devoted Player

Right as my sub ends. Well played.
    • Like x 1
  7. Bobby Paul Well-Known Player

Where’s the new time capsule????
  8. Millefune PSN Well-Known Player

$0.50/day or less.
  9. propio3 New Player

scusate ma non risulta nessuna doppia valuta ...
  10. Great Architect Loyal Player

Is it On-Duty Content only? Dailies on Titans Island are only dropping single Cred for me?

Edit: It isn't dropping double from the Atlantis Solo either - I'll hold off on running any Alerts or Raids until there's clarification...
  11. Redd Blur Active Player

Just did the weeklies for TT and didn't recieve the dbl currency. Seems like its bugged
  12. ShottiBloodangel New Player

Nobody is receiving double
  13. SkullGang Devoted Player

Hopefully people didn't turn their weeklies in immediately and saw in the journal that it wasn't double marks. People who did raids first on the other hand....
  14. Great Architect Loyal Player

I always check the Loot Chat tab on weekends like this, JIC...
  15. SkullGang Devoted Player

Same here but no doubt there are hundreds of players who don't and assume they got double. Ill give it some time before the complaints come rolling in.
  16. Scars New Player

I didn't get mine in Atlantis dailies or weeklies either... oh well, just another day in the life at DCUO.
  17. xm3n3hun3 Well-Known Player

My league mates are reporting this morning 7/4:
    apparently open world missions do not drop double currency
    it appears you must queue up via 'On Duty' to receive double currency

Most players would assume "episodes" include open world missions. I would assume this as well.
    I think Mepps and Co. - need to specify - for this double currency weekend to be only via " On Duty " tab...
  18. Luke© Well-Known Player

I don't get double marks in on duty instances either... so its a problem in general
  19. DCUO Addict Committed Player

Just got double marks on Titan Island. My journal wasn't showing it, and then it suddenly appeared.
  20. Scars New Player

Greetings,

Thanks for contacting Daybreak Games In-game Support. There's a discussion on our forums regarding the Bonus Currency Weekend.

One of the players mentioned that apparently open world missions do not drop double currency, it appears you must queue up via 'On Duty' to receive double currency. More information can be found here: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/bonus-currency-weekend.302872/

It appears that the Issue Tracker is down for maintenance. Feel free to post on the forums with details of your issue, our development team checks the forums often.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.
    Regards,
    GM Auroracloud
    Daybreak Games