Bonus Currency Weekend! September 20-23, 2018

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sungrave New Player

Awesome! I'll be finishing up some style feats.
  2. Corsair X Well-Known Player

So excited, I need to finish Blackhawk gear!!!
  3. hazard099 Active Player

is the game still down?
  4. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

i can finally finish the fallen god set. cool.
  5. arcfussion Well-Known Player

:eek: Whhhaaaaaaaaaaat? OMG , my alts s:):D:):D:p need this. Thank youuuuuuuuuuu! You can't see me doing my happy dance , but trust me , I am ;).
  6. tukuan Devoted Player

That's awesome, thanks!
  7. tukuan Devoted Player

Alts for sure, but I might even go back and hammer away at some marks for the vendor collection pieces for my main. Couldn't be too bothered for these in the past.
  8. fryguy59000cap New Player

9. fryguy59000cap New Player

That pretty damn good for all the High Level Players
    What about the Lowbies left at the wayside again
  10. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Marks of Victory are fairly easy to get.
  11. tukuan Devoted Player

There was a MoV weekend just a couple weeks ago.
  12. 36shadowdragon New Player

why is teen titans excluded sigh
  13. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Because we recently had one a few weeks ago
  14. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Progress report... After a two hour long ordeal moving between zone I have defeated 1453 bad guys and completed almost all of the daily and weekly outdoor stuff on Earth 3, at Amusement Mile (RWC version) , in Typhon's Monster Invasion zone, and in the War Torn Village and Area 51. I say "almost because I need to go back to the war torn zone and take out the weekly bounties.. I have Solomon but had way too much other stuff to get through to sit for almost an hour waiting for the other 3 to spawn. These days you CAN get that done every week but there are not 15-20 phases with players attacking them .. you all gather in one zone and wait for each to appear and after you defeat 1 there is a 15 minute wait before the next spawns. .............. Do the math that means Solomon spawn, a huge group of players attack and defeat him in 5 minutes or so and then......... over 45 minutes go by before its his turn to spawn again.

I WANT his job. You work 5 minutes an hour? My boss never let me do that. LOL

Next up are the duos, alerts and raids.. Raids last since I do not replay so I only need to complete them one time between now and Sunday night. from what i have seen the promotion has definitely brought out the crowd.. No problem finding teams to defeat 303,329, 410, or 411.
    • Like x 1
  15. Exeus New Player

Replace this "bonus" by OVERTURNING these stupid coins (Ancient Coins, War Bonds, Marked Bills, Ultrabucks, Atlantean Crowns) You have to get rid of those crap, which only makes the minor characters do not leave the place. Which for the most part discourages me from pursuing other characters. Years ago coins like these were a plague, and they were banished ... and everyone liked it. Now they've come back with this mess. :confused:
    • Like x 1
  16. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Actually the only thing ppl hated about multiple currency was when two types were required to buy a single piece of gear off the vendor back when HoP p.1 came out. Thats why ppl were glad it was gone. Im actually glad they went the route they did this time around. It doesnt cut into our MoV that we can use for other things. Instead of having one currency that everything depends on, you have many that you can stockpile for their specific rewards. More is...well...more.
    • Like x 2
  17. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Agreed.

MoV = Money
    Episode Specific Currency = Gear
  18. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

It can be a pain but there is one very specific group that fact that we have all these various currencies on.. That same group on these forums that is always complaining because "its not hard enough" or "They nerfed stuff again". WAY BACK before all the different currencies reappeared they were on here complaining because players could do lower tier content and grab MOV and then use that to buy better gear without running the new missions. And that was true but the thing all of them chose to ignore was there were different prices on gear back in those days. SURE I could run nothing but Tier 1 or 2 missions and eventually get enough MOV to but Tier 4 or 5 gear but it would take months or a ton of replays to get enough to do that as opposed to just running the higher tier stuff and getting more MOV per mission.

All those different currencies FORCE a player to run the latest content IF they want that new gear from that vendor because.. You can't go to Titan Island and buy gear of the vendor with War Bonds or Ultra Bucks or whatever! The best part is look at those older vendors today... Daybreak wants us all at end game as fast as possible and until you get into the final few DLCs before AF 3 introduced Ancient Coins you can buy a full set of armor (Chest, Legs, Helm, Shoulders, Back, Gloves, Hand, and Boots) for 91 MOV. Now if a player is Tier 4 then Tier 1 content is no longer relevant so the ability to run lower content to earn MOV no longer exists anyway... Makes you wonder WHY they couldn't just keep using MOV doesn't it?
  19. DigiCardz New Player

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.