Bonus Currency Weekend! November 9-12

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Nah, I want gear. Can't be stuck at 201 forever lol
    • Like x 1
  2. ShazamFanatic2017 Well-Known Player

I am so gonna take advantage of this.
  3. High Troller Loyal Player

beyond time capsule gear and op hands will get you to 207 easily
  4. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

I'm all caught up but will save the marks whenever I can get the elite gear. I just wish the elite progression was removed so I can que Elite every week after reset.
    • Like x 2
  5. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Is this double renown? I will result elite if it is.
  6. Sugr Bear Committed Player

Now bonus renown and OP collection drops? THAT would be fantastic were it ever to occur.
  7. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

And today is my birthday. This is great. I get to eat chocolate cake and play my favorite game.
  8. Helios The Eternal Flame Dedicated Player

"....About DAMN TIME!!!...." (Lebron Voice)
  9. Ray Ell Active Player

nice that means all weekend feat runs for The Rejects_PS
  10. Giga Vamm Dedicated Player

Mepps, the bonus mark has to be rolled on for each boss in Trigon's Prison (Tier 5 4-player). Is that intended?
  11. Irmensul Well-Known Player

Was excited about this but I'm not seeing double marks I checked before I handed in an amusement park mission from riddled with crime,which normally gives 2 bills-after I handed it in I looked and it only went from 213 to 215 so hows that double it should of said 217 also not seeing double victory mks will run another duty mission to see again
  12. Irmensul Well-Known Player

Nope definitely not getting double marks for the new alert or for the riddled with crime amusement park content neither bills nor victory marks
  13. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

That is incorrect. The Amusement Mile missions give one marked bill, so when you got two after turning it in, you did get the double mark. The double Marks of Victory is only for Instanced content within your relevancy band...meaning you only get double MoV for On-Duty missions, not the open world dailies.
  14. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

This went into effect AFTER the server went down and came back up.
  15. Irmensul Well-Known Player

Khalon,
    Just re read the OP it says double for Riddled with Crime PLUS for on duty tab stuffy within yr relevancy..You get x2 bills normally anyway
  16. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Just once I'd like for these bonus weekends to happen when I'm not super busy. I haven't played since Wednesday.
    • Like x 1
  17. ShazamFanatic2017 Well-Known Player

The gear for Episode 29 prices have been reduced. No complaints here. I used the opp. to buy the remaining gear I needed
    to complete my healer role.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.