Bonus Currency Week!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

BONUS SOLAR CREDITS & TIME BEACONS!

Surprise! The bonus week we planned didn't work out - things happen, okay? - so here it is! Enjoy TRIPLE currency rewards from Long Live The Legion this week!

Solar Credits are the primary currency for Long Live The Legion, rewarded for most missions and On Duty instances. Time Beacons are the open world currency rewarded in 31st Century Metropolis. Both are used for obtaining new gear and rewards from the episode vendors.

Remember: World of Flashpoint launches April 15.

The bonus week begins Thursday, April 8, 2021, and runs through Wednesday, April 14, 2021.
    • Like x 18
  2. TheEnquirer Active Player

Well, three is my favorite number. SKSKSK
    • Like x 1
  3. DarkAya Dedicated Player

Didn't see that coming, but it's very welcome.
    • Like x 5
  4. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Just out of curiosity....
    What was the Bonus Week you planned? ;)
    • Like x 5
  5. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

Announce them bonus event earlier, I have already done half of my quests on my main, your communication is really painful, announce you too late!!!

Or make sure the quests are updated after the restart of the servers, but god find a solution!

Soon we will have the information at the end of the bonus week if this continues...

6. ClowninAround Well-Known Player

You're joking right? It starts tomorrow WITH THE WEEKLY RESET.

Unless of course you are EU, then you should wait an extra hour or 2 to run reset stuff incase this happens again.
    • Like x 3
  7. Aesthete Well-Known Player

Dude... they literally just stated it was unplanned. I’m going to assume you’re EU as well because the reset isn’t until tomorrow for NA servers. Not only that, you can always just reset the missions.

Anyway thanks for the bonus week devs. I was waiting on this one to finish up my goggles!
    • Like x 2
  8. calv17118 New Player

Why you announcing this after the weekly reset in the EU? It seems like it was a joke. Half of the server already did their weekly quests in the 31st century.
  9. Klinkerz Level 30

fml did all the resets on eu and just saw this, rip
  10. Fwames Well-Known Player

Just a suggestion since the launch of the new episode is next week

Make it bonus currency for BOTH Legion and Wonderverse so people can clear the feats and collections tied to the spam before the next episode launch. Remember that the next episode offers a lot of elites, it would be better if people actually focus on a content that actually tests one's skill rather than that mind numbing spam fest.
  11. ErickStrife Well-Known Player

People will always find an excuse to complain about something.
    • Like x 5
  12. Skybreen7 Level 30

I've been away from DCUO for a while so playing catch up, finished the bounty feats last night. this will help with those styles in the vendor - thanks :)
    • Like x 1
  13. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

LOL, I just finished running all my alts through Legion for this week.. thinking this will be the last time I do this and I'll take a break until the next DLC comes out on the 15th.

But there is no way I can skip a triple currency event, so it looks like I will be running all 28 of my toons through Legion one last time.. :D

It's a great way to end Legion(event stuff I mean), and I can't wait to jump into something different when the new DLC launches! (especially that Elite duo!)

Thanks devs, take care!
    • Like x 2
  14. nawanda Loyal Player

Which part of ‘unplanned’ are you struggling with?

It means it was not planned.

How is lecturing the devs about the timing of their communication constructive in this situation?
    • Like x 2
  15. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Triple ALL rewards in ALL content, relevant or not. That would be my guess. :p ;)

Thanks for the bonus currency devs. Gives me a chance to finish some stuff on a couple of alts before the new episode. :)
    • Like x 2
  16. Irvynnge Loyal Player

cheers guys!
    • Like x 1
  17. SuperWeak New Player

Dude *%#@ the legion, can we get some bonus currency in Patchwork, or anywhere else OTHER than the legion? Sheesh...
  18. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

Yes, there is "reason" to complain, because in the EU the information arrived at 3am, but the reset is at 2am or 1am, I do not know exactly with the change of schedule, but in both cases, the reset has passed before having had this announcement, so most EU players have already done their quests, and of course nothing has been reset for us EU player, if the server has restarted at 4 or 5am on the EU side.

And if this was planned, I don't know where you found this information!

So, stop being ungrateful and saying "we always have an excuse to complain", because the facts are there, to give reason, to complain !!!
  19. Control Creed Well-Known Player

Thanks for the bonus, whatever the plan was hopefully it works out in the future, I love new bonus stuff but this is great.

Appreciate the improvised reward though, couple things I wanted to pick up before the new episode.
    • Like x 3
  20. Eve YouTuber

Not everyone. Some players wait until daily restart incase a bonus week is starting. Not everyone stay up all night to play DCUO because we have lives and work and families. Plan it smart and wait for an actual announcement instead of doing it at reset on weekly reset. It's not their fault you did the quests right at reset. They announced it when they could, because it seems to be a last minute decision on the bonus week. They don't give you any reason to complain, you complain for things you could avoid by yourself by being patience.

As for the Devs, thank you as usual for the bonus week. It's appreciated.
    • Like x 2