Bonus Augment XP Week

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 27, 2022.

1. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Public service announcement:

Just because it doesn’t benefit you doesn’t mean someone doesn’t need it… this is an MMO mass MULTIPLAYER online. Everything is not about you
    • Like x 5
  2. Aerith Rose Committed Player

I find this bonus very helpful. It is a big help to level my alts augments up. This is also good timing because I still need to level this DLC augments.
    • Like x 3
  3. Reluctant Well-Known Player

double renown would be awesome too!
  4. MISS IDEAL New Player

5. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

Here is a thought, make Fate tokens convertable into Destiny tokens. How about a fair exchange rate of 250:1 Fate to Destiny? Fate tokens are useless for many players. Believe me, USELESS. No one had the idea yet to convert Fate tokens to Destiny tokens on the dev team?
  6. The Cat-Lady Well-Known Player

Yesterday, I was going to level my DLC augments. Then, Streaky suggested that I wait and see what goodies Thursday brought.

Glad I listened to the little guy in the cape!

Thanks also to our delightful Dev team!

P.S. Any chance of adding the powers of Flame Breath and Freeze Vision, please?! (Asking for a friend! ;))
    • Like x 1
  7. ZEROKILLEER Well-Known Player

this will help Alts :)
  8. Dark Suzumebachi Well-Known Player

Lets get it Devs, I haven't been on for a bit just to come back and see yall still on the hustle. Thats what im talking bout maaaad respect. I dig it. Idk how in the world yall gonna top what you all been doing lately but I’m on the look out for what's next. o_O Lol thanks.
  9. phill132 Level 30

OH MY GOSH!!! There are more like me who stay in their 12 year old dead league because it's so nice to not have people making noise and bothering you and talking all the time? I appreciate all bonus weeks, and I know I have to wait for my favorite to come around, but I agree that it would be nice to get some prestige help in our solo leagues. They could just make proficiencies cost 5,000 to 10,000 per each player who logs in, though.
    • Like x 2
  10. FlexVibrant Well-Known Player

thanks, this is helpful for my alts!
  11. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

How does my comment diminish their options when they can do whatever options they'd like.. In fact, I even recommended that this Bonus should be pair with another bonus.. I gave the devs my FAIR criticism and solution... Obviously, every person will feel different about the bonus week, i think that point is irrelevant.