Bonus Augment XP Week

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 27, 2022.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

Bonus Augment Fortification Week!

Ever look in the mirror and think: shoot - I wish my Augments were more impressive? No need to fret. This week, Augment XP gains are DOUBLED when fortifying and ranking up your Augments! Any time you add XP to your Augments, those gains will be doubled.

This week - from Thursday, April 28, 2022, through Wednesday, May 4, 2022 - all players will receive DOUBLE Augment XP when fortifying Augments.

PLEASE NOTE: The bonus week will begin this Thursday with daily server restarts and will last through next Wednesday.
    • Like x 12
  2. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Adaptive augments or just origin? Either way it’s cool, I’m just curious.
    • Like x 2
  3. Eve YouTuber

Yay!
    • Like x 2
  4. Cyclonic Dedicated Player

It has the be the most pointless bonus week by far.

Realistically, what happens is everyone sees this and they're like "omg, I need to upgrade them now while I can" so the result is that the bytes used for upgrading go up in price by an incredible amount. Maybe even double. Then we get double cost alongside this double exp... making it cancel out and be completely useless for anyone that isn't just selling them all for cash because he or she doesn't care about them.
    • Like x 1
  5. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

I so wanted to read bonus Artifact xp, but no, unfortunately, it wasn't that x)
  6. CityboyInk New Player

They always do it for both
    • Like x 2
  7. CityboyInk New Player

I know that not every bonus event is for everyone, but this one is a real help for people who have low level characters. I especially like this one because it allows me to level up my alts.
    • Like x 8
  8. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Yes, really. This is beneficial to a lot of people. If it does nothing for you, fret not...another week will come with a different bonus. Ain't it grand how that works? :)
    • Like x 10
  9. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Another way to look at it: Those who are in need of in-game cash can take advantage and sell sell sell. They get to make money without having to open up boxes hoping for big selling items.

Also, prices going up on the broker cancels nothing. You don't need to buy jack from the broker. Just run all the available content and reap the benefits of double XP. There's only downside if you want to see the barely there "negative".
    • Like x 6
  10. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Way too soon for that...and you know it. ;)
    • Like x 2
  11. ALB Dedicated Player

Does it count towards head mods?
  12. Proxystar #Perception

All augments have previously been captured in these bonuses, including DLC ones.
    • Like x 2
  13. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

Not going to lie, double augments xp week is underwhelming, i suggest next time combining this with source marks or something, it doesn't carry the same weight of excitement alongside or comparable to DOUBLE XP, SOURCE MARKS, or LVPE x10 etc.
  14. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

15. Gundraasi Well-Known Player

As an AltHoholic I say: YAY! ;)

And as I always tell my friends that are new to the game or forgot: ...there once was a time were Bonus Weeks did not exist... But sure that does not mean everyone has to like every Bonus week that comes around.

Greetings
    • Like x 3
  16. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Has there ever been a 2x Prestige weekend? Because for those of us, like myself, who are the only ones in our league (and we like it that way) it would help out a lot.
    • Like x 2
  17. VariableFire Loyal Player

Extending/combining this with LPVE would be a good idea I think.
  18. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

This is very useful I find especially if you can take advantage of this amazing bonus week.
    • Like x 1
  19. Irvynnge Loyal Player

for all those complaining that they don't want the extra xp, send it to me. seriously. & to the devs, thanks, guys. this'll come in very handy.
    • Like x 2
  20. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

For the people that benefit from this, the excitement level could be the same. It does nothing for you...that's fine. You can't please everyone all of the time.

As for your suggestion, while it's not inherently bad, it does carry the drawback of diminishing their options of Bonuses to offer.
    • Like x 1