Bonus Augment Catalysts!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Muadeeb2069 Level 30

So far none of the bosses have dropped any, and considering it takes 57 marks just to get from 40 to 60 on a augment I was hoping they had a better chance than this. Guess people gotta spend serious money in replay badges to get any drops.
  2. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I know the money is out of whack lately, but I'm not sure that 1.3 million per Dark Electrium is 'dirt cheap'...1 to 1.5 seems to be the norm for one of these...the other ones are a bit cheaper at around 1 mil on average. Dirt cheap would be the seawaters price at 10-20K per cat or even the spore prices at 100K or so.

BTW....if you have any spares you feel are not worth listing to get another 1.2-1.3 mil worth of 'dirt', send them my way.

Reinheld
    • Like x 1
  3. xXHeadlinerXx Dedicated Player

FYI, I can tell you are thinking of artifact catalysts, not augment catalysts. The two episode specific augments that max out at 23 that you get in the Metal solo, alert and raids like Dark Electrum.
  4. xXHeadlinerXx Dedicated Player

Oh I still list them, but given that they are probably going to take some of our cash away anyway, does it really matter?

I really wish they would hurry up and do whatever it is they are going to do.
  5. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Never said I would sell them either....just saying they are not dirt cheap. I generally just horde them in case I decide to bring a new toon up, or if my premium accounts get all episode access I'll pick them up augments and ship the cats over there. Most of my maxed shared bank space is cats and other things all my toons can draw from. As they stack to 99 I don't worry about them till they take up a 2nd slot.

Reinheld
  6. xXHeadlinerXx Dedicated Player

We are about 2 weeks from a new DLC. By the time you got a new toon up it would pretty much be time for new head augments. Just saying.
  7. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Well since most head augments (not all) give benefits in Elite runs, I generally keep them on my main, or add them on my alts, but that's me. You do you.

Reinheld
    • Like x 1
  8. Earth742 Well-Known Player

Does "Normal" include the "Event" version or no?
  9. xXHeadlinerXx Dedicated Player

so this weekend is for working on a head augment on some new alt (not your main or even a current alt) to run elite on old content after new content comes out. And, to be clear, once new content comes out old catalysts are on the broker for next to nothing. Awesome. Enjoy.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.