Bonus Augment Catalysts!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

BONUS AUGMENT CATALYSTS AND GIFT!

Getting ready for Metal Part II? Get your Augments in shape this weekend! Each boss in Metal Part I On Duty content (instances) will have a chance to drop an additional augment catalyst. Plus, pick up a free Unstable Seal of Completion gift and use it before the weekend is over, because the unstable seal decays in 7 days.

This weekend – from Thursday, November 21, 2019, through Sunday, November 24, 2019 – augment catalysts will have an additional chance to drop in Episode 35: Metal Part I. This includes the regular and elite versions of the content! Augment catalysts are used for Augment Breakthrough Ranks.

PLEASE NOTE: The bonus weekend and gift will begin this Thursday with daily server restarts and will last through Sunday to daily server restarts on Monday morning. Players must log in to claim the gift.
    • Like x 7
  2. Eve YouTuber

Awesome!
    • Like x 1
  3. Irvynnge Loyal Player

just checking. if I claim me seal tomorrow, I've got 'til next Tuesday to use it? did I get that right?
  4. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Outstanding
  5. ALB Dedicated Player

Y'all limited how we can spend our Mark's on catalyst and limit how we can use sell them, while making the new program cost more. At some point you all have to aim changes towards your consumer income instead on instant income
  6. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

It will expire in 7 days from when you claim it. if you claim it tomorrow, it will expire next Thursday at the same time. If you can withstand hitting the 'claim' button till Sunday it will last until next week Sunday.

Reinheld
    • Like x 3
  7. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

I wish they could run these bonuses until tuesday, for US working people... ;)
    • Like x 1
  8. lutharr10176 New Player

cool but when is the Black Friday sale going live?
    • Like x 1
  9. BUDOKAI101 Committed Player

This is awesome. Ì was just talking to some friends about how boring the game is and hoping we get some kinda exp weekend. It helps bring me to play my alts so I can get my membership worth. If only we can do this with gear later down the road instead of getting gear with marks make gear ranked. Ì would enjoy that so.much more than marks. Iv been dced many times this year and couldn't beat last boss of been kicked iv been rage quit iv been it all. At the end of the day there was no.progression for that lost time. But gear ranking would fix that
  10. Marek Committed Player

I wish they would have special events every weekend. Special this, special that, extra of these, you know anything really. Even chances at things. Chance to earn a free solo, duo, alert or raid reset (not likely but would be nice), chance nth metal detector weekend's, you know, anything, within reason that's on the marketplace. Just anything to get people on and playing more or longer. Could be fun...
    • Like x 3
  11. BUDOKAI101 Committed Player

I know how you feel man. Ì use to play a free to play mmo before and people wanted that aswell and the devs added everything on the item mall to the drop system in PvP. From that moment the game started getting so many new players. They were making so much cash just from being fair. They had the player base and money to make a whole new game. They found other means to making money though. But what made the game so good was PvP not Pve can't say the same for dcuo. This game will never be great with just pve. In PvP each ko gives the player a point on top of their head which would show how much that person plays. U can use those points for anything in the store. Unfortunately DCUO does not do this
  12. BUDOKAI101 Committed Player

Those points reset once we buy something. Those points will also make a Leaderboard on the website so you can see who has the most kills in PvP on your server. Just another way to keep you active and enjoying PVP
  13. reiko100 Active Player

more catalysts ?...i delete them from my inventory, except those who give special effects for augments in every episode or situation,which are still non exist.....its stupid do so? ...i saw players having 160 lvl artefacts and still get instant kill from Zeus/Elite,even tanks !....I saw it happend !!
    ...no point and *lust* brings me that
    • Like x 1
  14. xXHeadlinerXx Dedicated Player

I like the seal of completion but at this point in the DLC augment catalysts are almost trash so I really don't understand the point. Maybe at the beginning of the DLC this would be cool but not now.
    • Like x 3
  15. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Alts
  16. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Like Whitecell said, Alts...or sell them...or toss them. They are no more intrusive than the dozens of mega capsules I got every day for a month but had no use for once my stabilizers were gone and they would sell for a lot more than $175. And at least they stack vs eating up a dozen empty slots.

As far as the TOC, I keep something on every account on one toon or another at a 140 or better breakthrough for just such an emergency....none will be wasted.

Reinheld
  17. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

7 days.
    • Like x 2
  18. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

On Black Friday.
    • Like x 5
  19. xXHeadlinerXx Dedicated Player

They are already up to the second rank at least. And they’ve been dirt cheap on the broker for a couple weeks.
  20. Critical Massacre Committed Player

You know the resurgence capsules are all expiring this weekend. If you had given us a triple or quadruple stabilizer fragment weekend instead I would have had enough stabilizers to force me to actually buy 1 or 2, for the capsule before it expires. The closeness to almost opening another one would have forced me to buy a stabilizer or two for another one. Just saying.... for future reference.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.