Bonus Atlantean Crowns! July 12-15, 2018

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

Yep!
    • Like x 1
  2. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Devs please announce a suprise double xp weekend :(

Lol
    • Like x 3
  3. Deus Ex Machina Committed Player

^
    That would totally make my weekend.
    • Like x 2
  4. zZzTorrOzZz Committed Player

No replay king here so a few extra's is awesome for me.

Thank you!!
  5. zZzTorrOzZz Committed Player

Many of us. Not everyone buys through in a week...:rolleyes:
    • Like x 1
  6. Yes We Can Active Player

Can there be a weekend to where something interesting can be doubled, like lets say double henchmen? This would certainly spice up the game a bit. It can be double orbital strike hits, accomplices, double pets spawned, etc.

I'm sure this will make raids to solo's a little more fun (and entertaining) with something else doubled rather than currency or nth-metal before a new dlc launch.
    • Like x 1
  7. qECLIPSEp Well-Known Player

It a valid opinion, but we all know how this game works. Even if they did drop double XP this weekend how many people would have been mad that It was before the DLC. I would personally wait for a month for double XP after the drop then another 2-3 months. Plus they never said it was going to be a regular thing that happens. That's only my opinion though!
    • Like x 1
  8. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Double incoming damage weekend. Tears everywhere.
    • Like x 2
  9. Yes We Can Active Player

I wouldn't say that one in particular. Come on Fatal, you got to be optimistic. :)
  10. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

One of the devs, can't remember which, commented not too long ago that waiting for a double XP weekend was a viable solution for dealing with the Artifact rat race & the waves of new ones to level up.
  11. tukuan Devoted Player

While certainly an interesting idea, I would suggest that playing with game mechanics even in the short term is the sort of things that break games. Perhaps over a April 1st weekend and at least then they can call April's Fool when the server needs to be reset due to ads spawning ad nauseum.
  12. DCUO Addict Committed Player

This made me laugh and cry at the same time!
  13. stärnbock Devoted Player

thats the problematic: we all stack Nth metal right now, without using them for the new artifacts at all, because we wait for the next event... double XP weekends ruin the fun of the artifacts IMHO... from the last time till the next, ppl will allways going to do so now, and actually: it is tedious to wait for your artifacts to level them up, however: if you use up Nth metal before, you will bite yourself and be mad about it...

DOUBLE XP DAYS AND SPECIAL EVENTS SHOULDN'T EXIST AT ALL!
    or there should be a double XP consumable on the MP that leads to same result, just without stacking on events...
    well, at least thats how i see it: let us do our artifacts without regret afterwards please ^^
  14. Yes We Can Active Player

Artifacts should have all been released at the same time so we can choose what we want without risking our nth-metal just to get a feat to get stat points from the get-go. And then the infamous inflation is here if anyone has noticed, think back to Marks of Triumph to where each tier was 5x the previous and is the same with artifacts. It takes 2k for rank 20, 10k for rank 40, 50k for rank 60, 250k for 80, etc.
    Not to derail the topic but doubling very minuscule amounts of nth-metal is not going to help inflated numbers.
  15. DigiCardz New Player

LETS MAKE DC GREAT AGAIN? Atleast your admitting there's a problem. ( That's step 1 of 12 )
  16. Perdition Committed Player

The part i marked SHOULD NEVER be in the marketplace... You can pay your way upwards already with Time capsules if u want to or the XP boosters(for augements) they introducing once the DLC lauch.
    Sinds they love most systems that Neverwinter has, they should keep everything on a rotation. like once a month a double augement/artifact XP weekend.
  17. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

And, apparently, it's also a "Double Complaints About The Bonus We Were Gifted" Weekend too. SMH

Not going to buy into THAT, but as someone who still runs Deluge content daily on a couple of characters, I will say, "Thanks" for the bonus crowns.
    • Like x 1
  18. stärnbock Devoted Player

i would prefair the promise to never get an XP weekend again ^^
    that way we could use up what we get right away without bothering.

the other solution is actually allready in the MP,
    it just doesn't work with Nth metal, but it is there...
    it would solve the waiting and hording problem,
    bring revenue and would be optional like TC's...

either way, i am using bank alts to stack the Nth metal and stuff.
    it is just that i will never use it for as long as till the next event...
  19. Cypher Well-Known Player

What member gift?!?! D'Oh .. I choose to make a comeback a week late!
  20. Joe mari New Player

Error Download ? almost done but error [IMG][IMG]

Checking game installation...
    Found 507 file(s) to update.
    Creating UNREAL3/DCGAME/COOKEDPC/TEXTUREFILECACHE/WORLD57.TFC
    *Warning: Retrying UNREAL3/DCGAME/COOKEDPC/TEXTUREFILECACHE/WORLD57.TFC
    *Error: The downloaded file is incomplete or was corrupted. An update may be in progress. Please try again in 20-30 minutes.
    *Error: The downloaded file is incomplete or was corrupted. An update may be in progress. Please try again in 20-30 minutes.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.