Bonus Artifact XP Weekend!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spack2k Steadfast Player

why holding onto the xp? u can invest that in an artifact to try it out or even in one u dont need just to benefit from the bonus % and just to double ur available xp, u can later still use it for a new artifact or u wait for another xp bonus weekend with ur already fortified artifact while as a BONUS: u save space.

Unless one cant afford the seals that is...
  2. Brother Allen Loyal Player

I see no reason to give Daybreak money for Seals unless I am 110% sure I will use the Artifact. If Seals could be earned by playing the game then sure, go nuts with the 160 try outs. For me though, I have only put Artifacts to 160 that I am certain I will use, such as Gemini, Solar Amp, Legionnaire's AI, Manacles, Soul Cloak, and Venom Wrist Dispenser.
  3. gemii Dedicated Player

You can’t go wrong whether you want to save the xp or use it

You can mess around leveling up some artifacts you’d like to try out and if you don’t like em just dump that xp into the one of the new ones that will be released soon and have a head start on that because its not like we will have another double xp anytime soon again

OR

you can save you xp and wait for another double xp weekend to level up the newer artifacts if their any good

OR

You use your saved up xp to level up the new artifacts without the benefit of double xp weeknd
  4. zZzTorrOzZz Committed Player

Mats are earned breakout should be automatic...seals. Nuff said.
  5. spack2k Steadfast Player

yeah seals of preservation should drop in content or/and can be bought from constantine vendor for MoV... i tried 20 times to break at 20% chance and in the end i ended up using the 100% chance seal lol, yeah still it was worth for me to save the xp in artifacts till the 20% chance breakthrough which is the 140 artifact basically just go all up to level 139 artifact after that its not worth anylonger the investment.
    • Like x 3
  6. Krossssss Well-Known Player

indeed Seals should be in-game:cool:
  7. gemii Dedicated Player

Yikes psn store is down. I’m trying to purchase $10 so I can get more seals but the psn store is down. Could we possibly get an extra day with double xp if the psn store is still closed by reset?
  8. gemii Dedicated Player

Never mind looks like it’s back up
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.