Bonus Artifact XP Weekend!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

Bonus Artifact XP Weekend!

Rank them. Fortify them. Break them through. THIS is the weekend to get your Artifacts up to date.

This weekend, Artifact XP gains are doubled when you fortify your Artifacts. Any time you're using Nth Metal and the like to add XP to and rank up your Artifacts, these gains will be doubled. Reminder: this includes fortifying one Artifact into another, too! Level 40? Level 80? Level 120? LEVEL 160?! Whatever your goal, get there faster this weekend.

Nth Metal can be found in-game by defeating enemies, in Time Capsules, or directly in the Marketplace. For more information about Artifacts and how to rank them up, refresh your memory with the Artifact guide.

The bonus weekend will begin this Thursday (February 28, 2019) with daily server restarts, and last through Sunday (March 3, 2019), to daily server restarts on Monday morning.
    • Like x 25
  2. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Nice
    • Like x 1
  3. VizualeffectZ New Player

Good lord, finally! Lol. Can finally max out all my artifacts on main and get my alts up, been saving up forever.
    • Like x 2
  4. Eve YouTuber

Awesome. I know a lot of players wanted this.
  5. Proxystar #Perception

Here goes my 3million of hoarded nth metal. :D
    • Like x 4
  6. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

oh boy! id love to raise some artifacts. if only Seals were still available in game..:rolleyes:
    • Like x 1
  7. Jensu Well-Known Player

i told you it would be this weekend
  8. powerwoman274 Well-Known Player

Amazing now i can rank my artifacts Needed this :D
  9. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

My inventories just breathed a collective sigh of relief.

Reinheld
  10. DCUO Addict Committed Player

Thank you!!! I’m so happy!!!!!
  11. MrMigraine Devoted Player

12. Deus Ex Machina Committed Player

I can finally get my soder to rank 9.
    • Like x 2
  13. gemii Dedicated Player

About time!
  14. AquiloFury Committed Player

Finally! I kinda had a feeling that this was coming with the bonus catalyst weekend...i can use the metal I've been saving for months lol
  15. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

finally
    • Like x 1
  16. Brother Allen Loyal Player

If you don't have a surplus of XP saved up and are considering juicing up the most recent artifacts to 160, I feel as though the only artifact that is worth it is Eye of the Gemini. That thing is just too damn good and is usable for almost any character. Outside of that, players should consider holding onto their XP in case the Developers go and release another artifact that is as over powered as Gemini with the next Episode in a few weeks. Although, I really really hope they don't.
    • Like x 1
  17. The Cat-Lady Well-Known Player

18. xm3n3hun3 Well-Known Player

this is nice....
    but what if we could buy a 2x 3x or 4x bonus period?
    instead of the 70K nth metal on the marketplace...

it would be like renown (work like it) - perhaps a time period of 1 hr, 4 hr, 8 hr, 12 hr? (I'm unsure if making it longer than a day would encourage other behavior - which might be undesirable for your sleep cycle)

this is great if you're not working weekends, but if you are - then though this useful, it may not be as accommodating as controlling the bonus period for your toon(s).
    (think of.... you sleep 6-10 hrs, you work 8-10 hrs, you commute 1/2 hr - 2 hrs [one way] it could add up too - not much time to squeeze in DCUO - controlling your own bonus period would be a greater reward, more bang for your buck....)

If this idea was given as a reward or loot drop - this would encourage more play (I think...)

if you had the foresight and space to accumulate nth metal - kudos to you.
    unfortunately I suspect most players don't have enough inventory space

for myself I could use an increase of the shared bank space (I'm already at max, another row or two or three would be great to me)
  19. Batrederik Dedicated Player

20. Batrederik Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.