Bonus Artifact XP Week!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 22, 2020.

1. Illumin411 Loyal Player

This will help all the prec DPS’s switch to might. Good form!
  2. CikaBang Level 30

3. babyshark90 New Player

Will 2xp end after dlc drops or it ends before?
  4. The Sups Level 30

I just spent $255 worth XP last saturday :mad::mad:. Could not deal with the terrible DPS without those artifacts. I was saving for the double XP but going by previous few bonus weeks, seemed like it would be months away.
  5. Jafin 10000 Post Club

It'll end before the DLC is available. The final day for the double XP is next Wednesday and the DLC comes out the next day.
    • Like x 1
  6. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

That's why they don't post a schedule.

Money, money, money! C'mon someone, let's see some Million Dollar Man gifs!!!
  7. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

[IMG][IMG]
    [IMG]

Presto!
    • Like x 2
  8. Samantha Christiano Active Player

If be nice if nth metals would also drop alot more often for the week.
    and adding 500xp nth metal in choice window in promethium lockboxes.
    Maybe adding another double artifacts XP after wonderverse artifacts is released.
  9. Samantha Christiano Active Player

Sorry for double post but I forgot to also say. Double artifact xp is good but it isn't gonna help that we have to spend lots of source marks on the catalysts needed and need seals to save the milestone break through failures.

It might be better if this would be a great package deal
    For a bonus week.

Double XP Artifacts
    Increased Drop rate of Nth Metals
    Increased Drop Rate of Dionesium, Quantum Field Energy, Paradox Energy.
    A chance of Seal being in Promethium Lockbox Loot choice.

That would be a great bonus week package and a week wouldn't hurt at all.
    • Like x 1
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

We had a bonus catalyst week a few weeks ago. We also had a sale a couple weeks ago for Nth Metal and seals.
    • Like x 1
  11. Jcal Dedicated Player

Whaaaat!?

Bottled City Soder has a 10% chance of breaking through at the end. OMG, DCUO... gimme a break. So these things pretty much require a Seal of Completion, yeah? And I want three of them lol.

Had to post this somewhere. Just. Wow.
  12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

All Artifacts require a seal of completion for the later ranks.
    • Like x 1
  13. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

What's wacky is that I've leveled like 10 Bottled City Soders using only SOP and coming out ahead of the 10 fails needed to make it worth a SOC price....but I'd never use a SOP on a 160 level breakthrough....they are both 10%, so I don't know why I do it that way. For some reason the 10% on the soder seems less scary than the 10% on an arti. Hmmm....maybe I'll take a chance on a 160 EOG I'm leveling on an alt today or tomorrow.
    • Like x 1
  14. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Just a quick update on that.. Got the 160...1st try, using SOP. So....gambling, fun as ever. I'm sure I'll pay for it next time when it takes 20 fails.
    • Like x 2
  15. CandySlinger Active Player

First 160 breakthrough I did without a SOC took 23 tries, took 3 attempts just now. Gamble gamble.
  16. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Yeah...if only there was a way to know before you got about 5 or 6 into it....at that point I'm riding it out. Yeah, 23 is rough...about the price of 2.5 SOCs had you gotten them. But those 'only 3' ones...almost make it worth it. Gotta say I did a air fist pump when I hit it on 1.
  17. AquiloFury Committed Player

I started out with 23 SOP.. I'm down to 6 now. That was getting two people to 160 and two to 120
  18. Jcal Dedicated Player

Oh Christ!

That feel when you're so close to the end and the game knows it and messes with you. Two more artifacts for me (well, maybe three lol). The penultimate just failed Rank 40 twice, then failed Rank 60 once. Ughhh... why!? I'm so close. Please, let me be done with this lmao.
  19. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

See, I won't even use the SOP on a 40 or 60...sometimes 80. The Cat loss is better than the SOP loss for me. I'd rather save them for the higher ranks where the cat loss is bigger. 40 is 2 dios and a quant...24 marks per wiff. 56 at a 60 is also bearable...but 80 is normally my minimum to use them.

But yes...the DCUO gods know how to let you win just enough to suck you into that 20+ loser where they make it all back.
  20. gemii Dedicated Player

Around how many perfected nth does it take to go from 160-200?