Bonus Ancient Coins Weekend! May 25-29

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr Petros Well-Known Player

I get where you're coming from but tbh thats where running with multiple toons comes in. The olympian content has been around for months with 200+ coins for the collections because otherwise everyone would have the 174 OP items at 170cr or so. Its expensive, yes, but I feel it maintains a necessary balance in the game. Try to think of it positively, you didn't run out of content to push yourself for. Completing everything sounds pretty boring if you ask me.

Regarding the starro stuff, a lot of it is tradable. Most of the seasonals, and I guess now the major events as well, are best run on multiple toons so you can transfer some of the tradable items off to one toon for feat purposes. Personally, I've used only a small handful of replays on starro content and, running it with 3 toons daily, have been done with all the feats, collections, and styles for quite some time. Lately I've been selling off collection items and r&d mats.

Also doing bonus spore weekends 2 weeks in a row? Basically it sounds like you'd rather just have everything cost half as much, but where's the challenge in that? When there's no challenge, no grind, thats when people lose interest and quit.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.