Bonus Ally Favor!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 22, 2021.

1. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

It seems like if your Ally doesn't target an enemy in time it'll lose aggro and just do it's wait emote instead. I try to Range a target before and after I call an Ally so it'll usually connect but with a lot of NPCs around it can still screw up. It seems like Zoom and Cyborg are the more notorious for messing up.
  2. Toshknight Loyal Player

easy fella,
    • Like x 4
  3. aragao carvalho New Player

just wacth this link. that player made one great analisis about all ally system. (sorry my bad english)

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLl77HNZf5VP3_RxwlR0k8pkDUOO88jeQk
  4. iQueen Celestia New Player

Hehe.. no problem at all.. if it was implemented properly. So, unless they allow leveled allies and favors across your WHOLE account (Especially if you paid for a legendary) we have every right to judge the blind fanboyism.
    • Like x 2
  5. iQueen Celestia New Player

I never cared, nor noted; upon what you personally liked or not. That is your business and irrelevant to the topic. I was talking about the game system and instantly praising something which we ALL know can be improved upon. Maybe rather easily? I don't know, I never developed a game before in my life.

The system needs work, ESPECIALLY if we have to shell out such prices for the legendary allies that are LOCKED to one character instead of the progress of allies being account wide.

• Like x 1
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Let's keep this thread about the bonus week.
    • Like x 4
  7. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

I'd love all allies to work properly, but meanwhile I can save all this lovely doubled favor to spend later.

Like, no matter how anyone feels about allies, free "double the thing" is always nice!
    • Like x 2
  8. Toshknight Loyal Player

yea i know right this guy above the post you made is crazy, talking to people like were on the street, saying "you got a problem" and all that funny stuff, i think some milk was laughed out of my nose when i read that.
    • Like x 1
  9. Toshknight Loyal Player

i love bonus xp
  10. Eve YouTuber

Is it possible to get a bonus week for the catalysts that ranks the allies? They drop too just very rare.
    • Like x 1
  11. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Yeah first week of Allies I got a decent amount of Ally catalysts but haven't had that kind of luck since. A bonus catalyst week would be great.
    • Like x 1
  12. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

Just how much is the bonus because hon8I can't tell the difference.
  13. NotMeMaybe Active Player

It's not like you ever interact with your playerbase neither on the forum, neither ingame, neither in livestream anyway.
  14. SilkyPawz Bunny

15. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Seems to be more than double to me? We don't get a huge notification when it drops so it's hard to always see but I generally see 50 and 30 and now I'm seeing 150s and could of swore I saw a 300 at one point
  16. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I got 600 at some point. :D Sure wish I could afford Emperor Aquaman right now. :(
    • Like x 1
  17. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

I'm excited for the incoming fix. Gonna make it rain in marketplace as a bday present to myself
    • Like x 1
  18. MYTHLORD Active Player

I mean it WOULDN'T bug most people if the legendary allies, A-weren't so obscenely priced considering they don't work like legends characters or lair themes. They are per character. Which sure. MAY be changed. But shouldn't have been on a MAY bases to start with. Should just be that way already.

And B-If they actually worked. The idea of some poor sap paying real money let alone THAT much real money for broken content is just not something sitting well with people for good reason.

Honestly they should just at least put them in the in game vendor for like 700 source marks or so. The Legendary Ally affinity got put in thankfully. So why not them? It'd make a lot more sense than just dangling them like a set of overpriced keys.
    Heck. Make them require legendary to get from the vendor if need be. It'd make a lot of people stop complaining faster than the Flash on an energy drink buzz.
    • Like x 1
  19. MYTHLORD Active Player

Mepps my dude. Love allies and double favor. But can we pwease get the allies to all work correctly AND all be on the vendor for purchase so people who don't have brand new lambos in their garage with a ton of bookshelves installed? Pweeeeeeeease?