Bonus Ally Favor! (From 2/22/24-2/28/24)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Kikumod, Feb 21, 2024.

1. Kikumod Daybreak Games

[IMG]

BONUS ALLY FAVOR WEEK

This week, your chances to receive Ally Favor as drops when defeating enemies is doubled! This means whenever you trigger an opportunity to get Ally Favor from enemies, that opportunity will trigger twice. The bonus begins Thursday, February 22 2024, and runs through Wednesday, February 28 2024.

Ally Favor is used to rank up your Allies.

PLEASE NOTE: The bonus week will begin this Thursday with daily server restarts and will last through next Wednesday.
    • Like x 14
  2. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Much thanks! This will help with Allies on alts.
  3. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

This will be put to great use and it's good to see the devs haven't forsake us lol Jk good bonus looking forward to bashing some adds around.
    • Like x 1
  4. marxus Committed Player

Thanks for the Bonus Ally Favor...
    Are you going to address the problem with the Ally menu?
    I still can't see my other allies.
    • Like x 2
  5. Oltron New Player

We had ally favor bonus recently let’s get double xp please.
    • Like x 1
  6. Ingrando Well-Known Player

Please give us 2x artifact XP so I can level my artifacts and “buy” $$$ the Wolfpack token $$$ cough cough
    • Like x 3
  7. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Thanks for announcing it BEFORE it started. Although, with a bonus like this it wouldn't matter as much as a 2x marks week, it's appreciated letting us know beforehand any time.
    • Like x 5
  8. BUDOKAI101 Committed Player

Anyone asking for 2x artifact xp week just wants to be able to art swap elite and turn it into event mode. So please just stop asking for 2x artifact week breaking the game isn't intended thats why we are not getting it
    • Like x 2
  9. Cypharr Committed Player

I need this I want this, will be hoping on USn later for Ally Favour farm when I'm done with all my toons and have nothing else to do. So the gains keep coming all f'ing week baby. Tysm can't wait for next weeks STTS spotlight.
  10. GrumpySnorlax Level 30

Exactly what I want to know because the Menu be glitching out.
  11. Ghostknight Well-Known Player

Thank you

Peace and DCUO Forever
    • Like x 1
  12. Drathmor Unwavering Player

Yea double art Xp or I'm not interested. We don't even have anything else worth logging at this point
    • Like x 3
  13. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Thanks again for this week's bonus \o/
  14. Ingrando Well-Known Player

Here’s an idea! Double stabilizers week!!!
  15. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Not everyone wants this man … for one want it for my tanking arts .. I have little interest in ebon dead kings… which I’ve not even leveled at all.

I’m sitting on a ton of xp just want to use it and get my arts up with out fighting the obnoxious amount needed normally
    • Like x 1
  16. The Fairy Well-Known Player

Boring. Not useful for me, so won't be buying anything, again.
  17. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

This is, of course, not remotely true.

"Anyone" does not mean what you apparently think it means. "Some small minority of people" does not equal "anyone."
    • Like x 2
  18. CharlesVerde New Player

i just want to level a troll and healer art without having to break the bank...
  19. Pictus New Player

is this for the stuff we need to lvl up our allies or the Exp for them?
  20. KidKretz Committed Player

finally got around to buying up all the allies i wanted for my main, so now just need the ally favor to level them up, so as bonus weeks go, i dont mind this one :)