Bludhaven Legends

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by DustyAnkh, Mar 25, 2015.

1. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

There aren't enough mobs in Bludhaven, please add some more. :D

Seriously though, holy heck lol
    • Like x 6
  2. Alekimsior New Player

Is it that easy?
  3. SiiCK1 New Player

I think the OP was being sarcastic.
    • Like x 5
  4. KillTheSilence New Player

Don't make it harder or add stuff. Last time, the devs were trolled into making LoA harder. I do not want a repeat of that.
  5. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

I was being sarcastic, the alert is annoyingly hard. Not only that, but it doesn't count toward any of the number feats, like Legends of Arrow, etc.

So I advise everybody not to run it.
    • Like x 5
  6. SiiCK1 New Player

I agree!
    • Like x 1
  7. VIRALITY Dedicated Player

Do we have another LoA on our hands here?
  8. Stamen Dedicated Player

I would love to see one Legends PvE map where like using Superman or a Kryptonian would lay waste not only to massive numbers of enemy mobs, but entire city blocks. So Nightwing calls in Flash or Supes and whole levels get wiped out in seconds. That would be a riot.
  9. ChibiMechaX78 New Player

When I was on, before I had something to attend to, Bludhaven was not up. The event was still named Area 51. This was when servers JUST got up too. I also noticed the mainframe issues right off. But aside from the mainframe issues, because I know they are being fixed, is the event ACTUALLY Bludhaven?

I am USPS.
  10. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

Bludhaven is up. That's what this topic is about. o_O
  11. Circe New Player

Like what the heck are they thinking with these Legends PVE events?

I knew Bludhaven would be bad because in leveling for me it was always the hardest mission of all of them. But they even managed to get League of Assassins wrong (at the beginning) lol. Every single time it's the same thing.

What aren't they learning from the past? And Bludhaven was one of the alerts the majority of people didn't want lol.

It's like they aren't even listening to our advice, or maybe they're only listening to the Testers who are far more skilled than the majority of the playerbase TBH.
    • Like x 8
  12. ChibiMechaX78 New Player

It just wasn't up when I got on. Maybe the name was mixed up but I definitely know what I read. The reason I mention it is because no one else seems to share what I saw. So I was wondering if anyone else may have too. But it doesn't matter. I was kinda hoping Shazam was in this update
  13. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

I have to say though, Major Force using Quantum powers now is pretty awesome. He stopped a few of us in our tracks with that Tachyon Burst.
    • Like x 2
  14. ChibiMechaX78 New Player

Which ones would you have wanted? I myself would have liked Gorrila island, Smallville and maybe Hive moon base. Luckily one of those 3 is already coming up next
    • Like x 1
  15. Alekimsior New Player

It was the oppostive for me. I stopped running after they nerfed it entirely. Didn't bother to grind PvP for marks to unlock every required Legends, as I had done with Courthouse. It became boring to join and simply see entire groups race to the finish line, avoiding every single mob that spawned in the tunnels.

I do agree that Bludhaven was kinda tough, though. Specially that part in the chasm with the Chemoids, where you need to retrieve some stuff. It was a pain to do so.
    • Like x 2
  16. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are investigating. Thank you for the report.
    • Like x 2
  17. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

Hopefully you are investigating the issue with Feats, and not what I posted in the OP. The OP was just a joke, there are a TON of adds :)
    • Like x 4
  18. HazeTA New Player

People are dcing multiple times in Bludhaven on EUPS, PS3 and PS4. Just had a total of 10+ dcs in there across the 4 people in there.
  19. Derio 15000 Post Club

I would not recommend pugging bludhaven at all.
    • Like x 3
  20. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

Ran it a while ago before the PC side shutdown again, I used Joker and a leaguemate used Huntress... both of us using full auto at teh mobs = $$$