Blow of mouth: Daybreak Mail Mods

Discussion in 'Game Support' started by Aduzar Light, Aug 12, 2017.

1. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

Hello, following the contact taken with the support of DCUO, the latter, invited me (to my amazement) to expose my dissatisfaction on the forum so that my problem is treated by the developers. So I come here to let you know my anger about the mods Daybrek mail.

Indeed, before all the change made on the game I had all my mods in 8.3 clarifications, except a blue that was in 7.1. So I'm going to use the received boxes to convert my precise mods into power mods, but because of a blue mods that was in 7.1 conversion took the lowest level of my mods. So I end up with power mods converts to expert 7.3, something I absolutely do not accept!

Because I spent a lot in your capsules To loot your mods accurately 8.3 p. I want to recover my mods 8.3 power as it should be for my character, I do not hide my strong frustration to continue playing on my character following this sudden mishap!

text original:

Bonjour, suite au contact pris avec le soutien de DCUO, ces derniers, m'ont invité (à mon grand étonnement) à exposer mon insatisfaction sur le forum afin que mon problème soit traité par les développeurs. Je viens donc ici vous faire part de ma colère par rapport au courrier de mods Daybrek.

En effet, avant tout le changement effectué sur le jeu j'avais tous mes mods en 8.3 précisions, sauf un bleu qui était en 7.1. Alors, je vais pour utiliser les boîtes reçues afin de convertir mes mods précis en mods de puissance, mais à cause d'un mods bleu qui était en 7.1 la conversion a pris le niveau le plus bas de mes mods. Je me retrouve donc avec des mods puissance convertit en expert 7.3, chose que je n'accepte absolument pas!

Parce que j'ai dépensé énormément dans vos capsules Pour loot vos mods précis 8.3 p. Je tiens a récupéré mes mods puissance 8.3 comme il se devrait d'être pour mon personnage, je ne cache pas ma forte frustration de continuer à jouer sur mon personnage suite à cette mésaventure subit !!!
  2. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

3. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

This is for when the answer?
  4. apocalypsegodx Loyal Player

Or u use the mod conversion kit and switch your mods
  5. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

The mods received by Daybreak those we put in our generator-> Mods
  6. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

I believe he had 8.3 Precision Generator Mods, and Daybreak gave him 7.3 Expert Precision Generator Mods.
    DayBreak needs to reply to this. I don't think 8.3 Precision Mods were being given out.
  7. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

Yes I had 7.3 expert precision then I should have had 8.3 might, it's a big scam!
  8. Taerie Active Player

well experts of a previous number are higher than X.3's of the next highest number , are they not?
  9. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

Not on having season well the question, but I put that if it ever corresponds to the question :)

7.3 expert -> 152 might
    8.3= 182 mihgt
    • Like x 1
  10. Zamara Dedicated Player

How many items did you get from the replacement mod box?
    You get 4 diferent stacks when you don't have any 8.x, oly or special forces gen mods
    22 equipment mod exchange kits
    20 prefab mods exchange kits
    20 equipment mod surplus box (up to VII expert)
    12 generator mod surplus box (up to 7.3 expert)
    If you had any 8.x, oly or special forces on your generator you'd get depending on what you had in there an amount of offensive, "health & power" or support boxes to replace them so if you had all but 1 of 8.3s you should had got about 11 additional boxes
  11. Zamara Dedicated Player

[IMG]

As long as you had the 8.3s in the generator before opening the box you should have got something like that on your inventory with a similar name, those are the ones you had to replace them with
  12. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

Bah I did not have any such when I opened my boxes, only 7.3 expert came out, unless I had a power lower than 8.3, but I'm almost on a 99.9% ^^ Was in 8.3, and it frustrates me not to have this level in my generator.

If this would have happened on the blues or yellows I could have let this inconvenience pass, but for the reds, no, I'm sorry, but I can not let this pass.
  13. Zamara Dedicated Player

What you're describing is working as intended, 7.3 expert is the highest level that you can get from those boxes (the surplus ones), if you had something higher then you're granted additional boxes from where you can replace the higher mods.

Since you had 8.3 installed you should've got additional boxes to replace the ones you had, the boxes are different for each color. Are you sure that there are no boxes left in your bank/inventory?
  14. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

Bah I changed my mods to put the 7.expert, I doubt loot of the 8.3 because of that, on all the boxes I opened I receive no mods 8.3.

I would like that we attribute 4 mods might on the character concerned as it should be, that we finish with this story. I have the hair that start to rise to the ceiling with these boxes of misfortune ...