Bleu Lantern

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Hÿdraax, Dec 31, 2019.

1. Hÿdraax New Player

Hello everyone, I post this message because since the green lantern and the yellow lantern went out on the game I hope that there will one day be a blue lantern with as secondary role healer, car the other roles already have their other lantern.

I wonder what you would like as a new power?

I hope that all the people who will see this post and who want to see one day a blue lantern will answer this post, not to force the hand to the developers but to show them the number of people wishing to be able.
    • Like x 1
  2. The Anxient Loyal Player

Wrong section. This is for testing feedback not the 1,000,000th blue lantern thread.
    • Like x 6
  3. Krytin Active Player

The dev's already know a ton of ppl want and love lanterns look at all the content. Dlcs and the fact you have a ton of base items 3 different powers. So to say the dev's know exactly how much lanterns are lived or wanted in the game. Most of the batman content you see lanterns sups you see lanterns so yeah they j ow
  4. Avelox Active Player

I'd love to see more Lantern powers too. I don't think it is likely though. I know it isn't a perfect option but water uses constructs and it can sort of give you a lantern feel. Granted they use water rather than light but it is what we have.
    • Like x 1
  5. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

We’ll most likely never get a Blue Lantern powerset in DCUO, however the suggestion in the past (by myself and others) has been posed: can we get a colour tint option on the Light powerset?
    • Like x 1
  6. SigmaAtom Committed Player

The guys have put it well, that this is a underlying problem that we do not expect any new powersets soon. If DB want to bring back Vet players, release a new powerset and if they want to keep vet players have a regular release schedule, like every year or every 2 years. I also want a Lantern Healer and have been a strong advocate on these forums for such (see signature) however like most people around here, I too have given up.

But the real winner of the brass ring here is The Anxient, who 100% correctly stated this isn't the right subforum.
    • Like x 1
  7. DarkAvenger Well-Known Player

How about we get experimental serums you know the power we were promised 5 years ago
  8. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

Though I think being the 1,000,000th customer gets him a prize.

10,000 game cash shopping spree? He can afford ... uhm...

Sodas for that much.
    • Like x 1
  9. LC 2 New Player

Lol you all forgot about the Red Lanterns (Rage).
    So we actually have 3. I’d love to see Blue, Orange and
    Black. I’m sure DCUO is gonna surprise us this year. It’s 2020!!!!
  10. LC 2 New Player

Also how about pets and henchman specific to each Lantern?
    Be nice.