Black Friday Sale!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 23, 2022.

1. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

i think black friday was a bit of a downer for everyone all around everywhere not just the game. despite having a surprisingly good year i'm maintaining a tight budget. i plan on buying some replays during the upcoming double coins of ra week. If theres a sale on replays at some point I'll splurge a little. I don't really need anything artifact related but for anyone who wants to get the most for their dollar I would suggest buy your artifact xp packs now and save them for the next double xp bonus week. The anticipation can be agonizing but the payoff is wildly delicious.
  2. Ozman Well-Known Player

I grabbed a movement respec token while it was half price but that's it. I have a £50 PSN voucher that I was gonna drop on half price replays but I guess Daybreak are missing out on that one.
  3. Time Stone Active Player

Been waiting for inventory, bank slots or something valuable for almost a year. Best hope was this black friday then cyber monday. But nothing. I don't even hope Christmas sale will bring somethimg good anymore after this. :(
  4. BumblingB I got better.

• Like x 1
  5. mxkekxng1 New Player

I understand where your coming from nobody is demanding 50% off replays, over the last couple years replays were about 30% off in spring, 40% in summer and 50% on black friday. We didn't get a summer sale that is the reason why them not being included with this sale doesn't make sense.