Black Friday Sale!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 23, 2022.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]
    BLACK FRIDAY!

Here come the holidays and their happy sales! Don't miss these deep discounts. Everything below is 50% OFF in the Marketplace:
    • Artifact XP Packs
    • Respec Tokens
    • Source Marks
    • CR 310 Character Advance
    This weekend – from Thursday, November 24, 2022, through Monday, November 28, 2022– the Black Friday Sale is on!

The US sale begins at 6:01AM PT on Thursday, November 24, 2022, and ends at 11:59PM PT on Monday, November 28, 2022.
    The EU sale begins at 4:01AM GMT on Thursday, November 24, 2022, and ends at 11:59PM GMT on Monday, November 28, 2022.
    • Like x 13
  2. mxkekxng1 New Player

Meeps can you ask about a replay badge sale, we haven't had one since spring sale 6 months ago.

3. NikoManiko Well-Known Player

Lame as last year. I guess i can wait winter sale.
    • Like x 2
  4. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Usually December, and either spring or summer, is when I've seen replay badges on sale.
  5. mxkekxng1 New Player

there was no summer sale this year and two black fridays ago they had replay sales. Alot of ppl in the community is waiting for a replay sale to be able unlock feats on there new toons and to spam the raid. Alot of ppl are looking to buy resets to run the new content and with the last sell being 6 months ago ppl are tapped out on them.
    • Like x 1
  6. Heywiar Committed Player

Where's the sale on replays?
  7. Jcal Dedicated Player

Beautiful! Can't wait to see our pal Cyborg on Monday :)
  8. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

When they don't do that with Black Friday, they might do it for Winter Holiday. No guarantees, but possibly.

They also have been known to last-minute announce Cyber Monday sales of additional items tacked onto the Fall/Thanksgiving/Black Friday sales. Don't expect such an announcement until at least Sunday, and it may not happen at all.

Though through the past decades, Daybreak sales have gotten crummier and crummier, I'm sad to say. We used to have Daybreak cash sales, and they seem gone forever, and the percentages off used to be higher, dropping over the years from 75% to 50% to lower.
    • Like x 3
  9. Pr0tojay Committed Player

So, does that mean only 4 things are on sale and everything else is regular price?
  10. Driftah New Player

Don't bother with the character advance. It's still not worth the money no matter how much they discount it.
  11. Eve YouTuber

Oh cool, though I was hoping for armories/replays :(
    • Like x 1
  12. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Will the discounts apply to the Loyalty Point prices as well?
  13. Cable Girl Active Player

yeah SOE sales were much better but then they sold the game soooo
  14. Achikah All About That Base

Not really my lot of items but I'm sure there are plenty of folks who will take advantage. Hopefully base things and armories will make the list next sale- my deed/armory stockpile from last year is all used up. x_x'
    • Like x 1
  15. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

They didn't sell the game, Sony sold their studios.
    • Like x 1
  16. Cable Girl Active Player

oh yeah thats right, all games went across to daybreak, still think maybe their sales were alot nicer so probably didnt make enough money to warrant keeping them.
  17. Ozman Well-Known Player

I'm online now and yes the items are discounted on the loyalty vendor too.
    • Like x 2
  18. J...D... New Player

please add additional character/bank slots to the next sale. I've been waiting almost a year for those to go on sale again!
  19. Kaladin Well-Known Player

None of this is worth it, never is. SOE knew how to run the game and make it worth playing, now they sell character advances that let new players jump to the end without knowing how to play and derp older content instead of forcing them to earn their CR's.
    • Like x 1
  20. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I think those hit on the anniversary sale in Jan....if we get one. Yeah, those only come around about 1 time a year. Get yer Nth metal!...that....often.