Black Friday Sale!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

armories...sigh...32 mouths to feed...good time for armory buying
  2. TheBattyBat New Player

I’m new to the forums only, idk how to make a post or something and I’m having an issue where on my 8 armories I can still use them and stuff but in my base there is nothing on them like the costume isn’t showing up in the armory at all
  3. gemii Dedicated Player

Does this sale run the whole day of Monday or does it end like sunday into monday after reset?
  4. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

• Like x 1
  5. gemii Dedicated Player

thank you
  6. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

I thought last year they added a couple extra things to the sale for Cyber Monday?
  7. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I'm not able to check right now, but I see there is a 'cyber monday' sale posted on the site page. Anyone see if inventory/bank/character slots are in it? Nth metal? Only 'Source marks and Select TCs' are listed in the frontpage post. Maybe that's it + the BF stuff.

Reinheld
  8. L T Devoted Player

Think they just added source marks and the Assassin, Paradox, and Arcane time capsules. Forget what the original price of source marks is, but the three time capsules are half off
    • Like x 1
  9. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

This is some straight up B.S! Last night, I bought a bunch of Source Marks for one of my characters so they could quickly buy some things they needed from an Episode Vendor, and then today, they drop them down to half price! :mad:
  10. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

So you're saying that they saw what you bought yesterday, then said, "Jack T. Chance just bought some Source Marks... lets add them to the sale tomorrow, just for gits and shiggles!"? Sounds reasonable. o_O
    • Like x 2
  11. JaePeoplez New Player

Hey, Mepps will there be lifetime memberships this year on pc or PS4 possibly? I missed out the last time kinda was hoping you guys would bring them back
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.