Black Friday Sale!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

BLACK FRIDAY SALE!

Happy holidays savings, heroes and villains! You CANNOT beat this timing. New Episode Metal Part II launches early December, and THIS weekend kicks off our Black Friday Sale!

Need to stock up on the Replay Badges you know you will want? Check. Want to make a Power Respec before the Dark Multiverse hits? You got it. Looking for a new style? Done and done.

This weekend – from Friday, November 29, 2019, through Monday, December 2, 2019 – all Respec Tokens, Styles, Legends, Toys, Base Items, select consumables and items, and Replay Badges are all 50% off!

The US Black Friday sale begins at 6:01AM PT on Friday, November 29, 2019, and ends at 11:59PM PT on Monday, November 2, 2019.

The EU Black Friday sale begins at 4:01AM GMT on Friday, November 29, 2019, and ends at 11:59PM GMT on Monday, December 2, 2019. Excludes Time Capsules, Stabilizers, and Artifact XP.
    • Like x 11
  2. Eve YouTuber

Nice, it already started on EU on Thursday though. Got what I needed
    • Like x 2
  3. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

By early December you mean next week?
  4. myandria Item Storage

Well, next week (December 3rd) Season's Greedings (Winter Seasonal Event) will begin so I assume that the new Episode will launch shortly after that.
  5. Doom Patroller Active Player

To my understanding, episodes are not included, right? Because I literally want nothing from that list, unless you are releasing new legends to accompany the sale. Which of course, you aren't.

No longer do I look forward to sales now, since I'm no longer the target demographics, and haven't been for a couple years now. Can't throw my dollars at this, tbh.

Discount episodes and sell me new PvP content, will you? Pretty please with cherries on top?
    • Like x 2
  6. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

50% just isn’t enticing anymore, $10 to switch your power and another $10 if u instantly regret it,, i mean its my fault bc i refuse to level other characters so i just shift my 1 character from power to power n role to role...but i mean cmon
    • Like x 1
  7. Bobby Paul Well-Known Player

That’s awesome! But seriously what are you going to do about this money glitch!?!? The economy is so jacked up it’s ridiculous!!! Please tell us your plans ASAP! It’s so annoying that you guys haven’t even addressed it with the community!
    • Like x 2
  8. Krossssss Well-Known Player

I know the prices have gone nuts but thought was just a bunch of greedy orange lanterns:confused: , but a money glitch thought that kinda stuff got you banned? Hope it doesn't affect those of us Honest players;)
  9. Mobius Twist Active Player

I feel your pain.

Fixing the economy needs to be a well thought-out and deliberate process, and this takes time. And even though it is a priority, it doesn't mean that everything else needs to come to a grinding halt while this is done. If whatever solution isn't done with the utmost care and foresight then we are right back where we started from!

It's just me but I vote for a little patience.
    • Like x 2
  10. Trexlight Devoted Player

• Like x 11
  11. DCUO Addict Committed Player

I signed in specifically to 'like' this post. Thanks, as always, for putting this together!!

I'm so glad catalysts and seals are on sale! :D
    • Like x 4
  12. Bliss1701 New Player

i just did the same. ;)
    • Like x 4
  13. Dazz-252 Committed Player

I remember when my Loyalty Points were spent on fun stuff. Now-days they're all spent on mandatory Seals of Preservation/Completion.
    • Like x 6
  14. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

I'd bear in mind that the Christmas sale tends to be 75% off. But, of course, there's no guarantee that'll be the same this year as in the past, particularly since usually the Black Friday sale is only 50% off and doesn't include Replays, so perhaps other things will be different this year.
    • Like x 1
  15. glamazom Level 30

Sorry Daybreak but i dont feel confortable to spend real cash anymore after this rumor of cash glitch, who used this glitch i bet still have they cash and expencive itens on their banks. why should i buy replays when alot of players who used glitch can buy someone replays? (I SAY NO FOR YOU DAYBREAK) i have no advantage, no privilege being a honest player as i do for many years. i think its time to show my disappointment. i challenge all honest player do the same. this is my point.
    • Like x 1
  16. Bluddboi Active Player

Am I the only pc player that’s not able to get the sale right now?
    • Like x 1
  17. Nightcrawler Legionnaire

Nothing is on sale for me either.
    • Like x 1
  18. Pepito19 New Player

I think the same as you, I hope all decent players take note.
    • Like x 2
  19. DCUO Addict Committed Player

I'm on PC. There's not a "sale" section, but the prices are reduced. I just bought a couple of Seals of Completion for 225 DC. They're usually nearly 500 DC, even with the membership discount. Check out the link that Trexlight posted to see the list.
  20. The Doctor Time Lord Committed Player

Stocked up on replays at half price which I will save for a double marks weekend on Metal Pt II. A double savings and a fast way to grab those marks needed for the OP item.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.