Black Friday sale and nothing at all to buy. Wth?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by lukelucky, Nov 24, 2017.

1. lukelucky Devoted Player

Yup because someone decided to add everything to the time capsules.

Everyone always talks about "makes all this money" in regards to time capsules and booster bundles but this is something over looked. I have hundreds of dollars yet Dcuo has provided me with a big fat zero to purchase.

We could have how many alternate colors to the phoniex material or variants to how many items but nope we get nothing.
    The new aura is a corrupted variant. Because its a time capsule item we had to wait all this time just for one variant as opposed to having ten or so available.

All these sales lost over cheap tactics
    How many sub carriers did we lose also. End of the day the moral is put everything in the marketplace because ultimately its the only way to go
    • Like x 3
  2. TheHealthyFruit New Player

:mad:Dcuo is a bunch of bs :mad: they want to have all the money because there greedy
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You can buy Replays and replay the stabilizer event...
  4. Backblock Well-Known Player

I don't see how anyone could have thought that stabilizers would be on sale.
    The only stabilizer sale that they will do is if they temporarily added something like 40 stabilizers for 25 bucks.
  5. ozzy1111 Dedicated Player

for me. they will NEVER get a penny for the most hated...stabilizers!!!!!!
    • Like x 1
  6. Schimaera Devoted Player

[IMG]
  7. mexmex Dedicated Player

marketplace is off limits and empty for people who have been playing for a while. Nothing worth in there
    • Like x 1
  8. Aspirit Active Player

Spend more, dump all your money into this game.
  9. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

I have not sat down and done the math mainly because I don't buy stabilizers but considering you need to spend 87 replays to do the stabilizers duo once.. wouldn't it actually be cheaper to just BUY the stabilizers? Not in game yet today but hang on.. I'll go check :)
  10. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Okay so the break down....

I am on the PS/PS server and a legendary member...

I can but 20 stabilizers for 1710 Daybreak Cash (DC)... 1710/20= 85.5 DC per stabilizer

I can buy 350 Replays for 603 DC ... 603/350 = 1.7229 DC per replay

87 replays to do the duo one extra time So 87x 1.7229= 149.89 DC to replay the stabilizer mission that one extra time a day.

So you can flat out buy a stabilizer for 85,5 DC while it would cost 149.89 DC to replay the mission and get the same one extra stabilizer. You would save almost 1/2 buy buying stabilizers instead of replaying the duo... The exact figure would be a savings of 42.96%

Now watch me get banned for showing people a way to save money LOL
  11. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I think Lorax was being sarcastic lol.

Either way I honestly thought it was pure common sense to know even on sale it's more expensive to buy replays and replay the duo, but I guess the math you did will help people who didn't get the idea understand it better.
    • Like x 2
  12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Meh, didn't want to do the math.
  13. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

I was a semi nerd all through High School.. Took every advanced math course there was .. so I sort of enjoy doing the math LOL

And while he is NOT admitting it I was pretty sure Lorax knew.. But like you said IF anyone reads this they can now see BUY the stabilizers do not replay that duo! LOL.. Or do what I do and don't buy either.. I just run the duo once a day and take what i get

Now what I did do was go to the catalyst tab and bought a pile of seals so I should be okay THAT way for while.. Also picked up a few "cheaper than usual" Catalyst kits and now have 10 ALTS set up to get to either level 40 or 60.. My main is at 80 working toward 100 :D

Also grabbed some cheaper replays since I do use those to buy FEATS.
  14. TestReporter Loyal Player

Well, it's just sad but it's true. If they were thinking about the players they would put the stabilizers event at the same cost of the stabilizers, so who likes TC's could replay it with the monthly replays, but since they are greedy and people buy stabilizers anyway... We just get this ****.
    Not even with a 75% replay badges sale it would be worth replaying it lol... And we'll barelly get any stabilizers sale (not that i care for real...But there are people who do (unfortunatelly)).
  15. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

i was really hoping respec power tokens is half off :/
  16. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

They're like 30% off which isn't bad either
    • Like x 1
  17. lukelucky Devoted Player

4 me nothing left that's cool. Got everything
  18. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

They didn't confirm alternate Color schemes, Literally; all they said that Black Friday's weekend sale had most of your items on 50% off. (It's 60% off if your a member.)

If you were expecting an alternate Phoenix Material when the announcement thread said no such thing of it happening, that's on you; not the developers.
    • Like x 2
  19. lukelucky Devoted Player

Who cares?
    They spent time developing them yet are doing nothing with them. There is 9 variants that could and should be making money yet they are still on the shelf.

There is zero items I have yet to buy in the market place I want because as a long standing customer u sooner then later buzz through the market places skimpy selection