Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2020

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 30, 2020.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

BLACK FRIDAY & CYBER MONDAY 2020!

Now 50% off for Cyber Monday: Artifact XP Packs!

Happy holidays, savings, and deals! Become the hero (or villain, sigh) you dream of being this year, with a little boost from us in our Black Friday sale!

This weekend – from Friday, November 27, 2020, through Monday, November 30, 2020 – Artifact XP Packs, Respec Tokens, Replay Badges, and the CR255 Character Advance are all 50% off in the marketplace.

The US sale begins at 6:01AM PT on Friday, November 27, 2020, and ends at 11:59PM PT on Monday, November 30, 2020.
    The EU sale begins at 4:01AM GMT on Friday, November 27, 2019, and ends at 11:59PM GMT on Monday, November 30, 2020.
    • Like x 4
  2. Proxystar #Perception

Thanks for the sale, spent all my budget on replays and respecs, but I'm sure some others will like the XP as well.
  3. Eve YouTuber

Took advantage of the replay badges sale. Thank you for this!
  4. N-IX Well-Known Player

what's thisreplay badges ...? Can you explain to me ....?
  5. N-IX Well-Known Player

6. Eve YouTuber

You use replay badges to unlock locked content that you've already ran or feats or styles you unlocked on another character. I use it for styles mostly.
  7. N-IX Well-Known Player

Ok ty
  8. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Assuming this is a serious question....since you posted it 2 times.

Replay badges are use primarily to replay content. You run a raid...you get loot. You run it a 2nd time that week (or 14 days if using Free eps) you get no loot...unless you apply replay badges before going back in. Just about all content is replayable and you can use your replays for other users (who are on the same platform PC/PS4/Xbox/Switch)...that's usually done for a fee though.

The other use for replays is to unlock things your other alts have gotten. If you get a feat on 1 toon, you can use replays to unlock it on a 2nd toon where you don't want to re-do the feat, but want the associated SP, title or reward (like the vendor discount).

The 3rd use is unlocking styles owned by other toons on your accounts. If 1 toon has a foot or chest style or whatever, and you want it on another toon, but don't want to go find or buy it, you can unlock the style on the 2nd toon for some number of replays. Not all styles are available for unlocking however, so it will depend on what you are trying to get.
    • Like x 1
  9. Eve YouTuber

Making my post irrelevant lol :D Thanks for the in-depth reply lol
    • Like x 1
  10. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Yeah...but you were quicker.
    • Like x 1