Black Flash - I know stuff clips in DCUO but...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by DarkAya, Apr 8, 2017.

1. DarkAya Dedicated Player

...for a brand new cool style that costs a lot to have, it seems a bit too sloppy or just an oversight.
    Tried with other chest pieces but nah, neck part looks really bad. Speedster's cowl looks fine though (I got it for free) but I was expecting better from this one.
    It's a sprite body btw. please fix it.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  2. Fixty Active Player

I think it was intentional. Black Flash's cowl is supposed to be dirty, shabby and broken. That's the look in comics and TV series, which was the inspiration. I might be wrong tho.
  3. Perdition Committed Player

LOL, no this is just bad clipping of the mask, if the white would be black you wouldnt notice it. but its due the stance the character is in. the same thing happens with the batman cowl. Love the imagination tho xD
    • Like x 1
  4. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

They need to do the same with the Speedster Cowl too. The collar part of the style doesn't work well with some styles.
  5. DarkAya Dedicated Player

Yeah, but it's not the texture but clipping, it changes when character moves.
  6. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

You know I'd care and im sure alot of people would care if they actually got there hands on one. Unfortunately most won't, and neither will I so yeah.
    • Like x 2
  7. Swiftduck Loyal Player

The devs will not fix this, they refuse to fix cosmetic glitches.
  8. Wiccan026 Loyal Player

With all the cosmetic glitches that are in the game, well let's just say if they took the time to fix something that very few people are going to see... folks will more than likely be up in arms that more common (and more frequently asked items) were neglected such.

One of the many reasons why they won't get touched.
    • Like x 1