Bizarro World

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by EconoKnight, Mar 7, 2021.

1. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Had a thought - what about a Bizarro World episode featuring the Bizarro Justice League? Open world missions on Bizarro World drop gear that lower your CR (maybe you need a device to un-Bizarro the drop gear). Missions like alerts and raids fought in reverse where the boss helps you throughout until you’re nice to him and he gets insulted (i.e. if he goes down, don’t revive him or he becomes an enemy). Maybe you fight Bizarro-Amazo and he *gives* you powers! The dream inclusion would be having to fight a Bizarro duplicate of yourself!

Much of the character work could be accomplished through a Bizarro skin, color palette swaps and a few select style changes. Voice work (for characters like crying Bizarro Joker) can be different voice actors because these are different characters. Creating the warped Bizarro world would probably be the bulk of the work.

Anyway, just a thought. Could be fun!

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 10
  2. Jaelia Committed Player

Great idea! Love the concept I’m not much of a bizzaro fan but this looks like it’ll be pretty fun and plus I’d love to see more of bizarro feel like he’s underlooked in DCUO. :)
    • Like x 1
  3. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Yeah, a lot of people already play 'Bizzaro style'....like when I shout on Hydra boss "Don't drop orbitals"....but all them Bizzaro type then DO drop orbitals...Or when you are burning Validus and someone says 'kill the EYE' then everyone proceeds to NOT kill the eye.

So why not?
    • Like x 8
  4. EconoKnight XIII Legion

lol - exactly. Doing the wrong thing would be good!
    • Like x 2
  5. Kilbane Active Player

I really like this idea. This could actually be a great time to make a somewhat goofy fun DLC instead of the long stream of Dire world ending stuff. Could be a really good opportunity for the writers to have fun. Although.. lets keep the Amazeballs to a minimum.
    • Like x 1
  6. EconoKnight XIII Legion

They could even work in Trexlight’s idea about an instance for a Mxyzptlk event. Maybe an area of Bizarro World could be half finished (like the glitched checkerboard floor that was in Gotham Wasteland for awhile).

For that matter, why not include a true Mxyzptlk fight in this episode too? No leprechauns. In fact, take a page from Alan Moore’s “Whatever Happened to the Man of Tomorrow?” and give us a fight with boss phases - ending with scary Mxyzptlk.

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  7. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Me hate this idea! Me do not want to see it as soon as possible! Me will never enjoy the heaven out of it!
    • Like x 4
  8. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

I found this from here: The Somewhat real, but totally **not real** Producers Letter

I love the idea! Why hasn't it happened yet?
  9. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

Let's do it.
    • Like x 1
  10. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Me no want them to ever add something like this. Me thinks bad. Bad for future health of game. Bad content not friend.
    • Like x 2
  11. FlyingFingers Well-Known Player

Heehee heehee hahaha :).
    • Like x 1
  12. Great Architect Loyal Player

13. EconoKnight XIII Legion

On Bizarro World, that am bad review.
    • Like x 1
  14. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

That was the first thing I thought of when they announced that the next DLC would be "lighter" in nature that the JLD one... what seems like a year ago...
    • Like x 1
  15. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I kinda feel we all ready living in Bizzaro world lately with this game.
    • Like x 2
  16. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

I’m pretty sure Daybreak Games are the Bizzaro World of game developers.

“IT’S TOTALLY FINE TO NOT COMMUNICATE WITH OUR PAYING CUSTOMERS AND LOYAL PLAYERS BECAUSE DCUO IS SO POPULAR RIGHT NOW AND MAKES SO MUCH MONEY LET’S DO THAT ALWAYS BECAUSE THE GAME WILL LAST FOR MANY MANY YEARS”
    • Like x 1
  17. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

I love the idea. I would try to take it as far as i could. Bring in mr. Mxyztplk and have him transfer everyone into bizarros...

I'm still rooting for some Doom patrol and Legion of Super Pets content but I've also been feeling a little Champions of Angorish. Would be fun to fight versions of Thor, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver and Ant Man or the Extremists.
    • Like x 1
  18. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

You might be onto something...

The last time capsule was Red Tool themed.... and he is basically DC's version of Deadpool... (who was Marvel's version of Deathstroke)
    • Like x 2