Birds of Prey Teaser: Poison Ivy

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Luke© Well-Known Player

I like this makeover, but i'm even more interested in the location where she is in this picture ;)
  2. Stardazer Committed Player

Absolutely love it! She's stunning. I can't wait to see her in-game. :D
  3. Dianatique Well-Known Player

So Poison ivy is my favourite character, I've roleplayed as her, went redhead irl cause of her, and just an overall obsessed fan, and this look...aint it.
    Aight, I'm going to be very harsh, so let's get down reviewing this look:

Hair is okay, don't like the random leaf in her hair, it should have added more leafs to it,
    her face looks like a man still, good job devs,
    her weird vine chest thing look really weird, it looks like a mixed between vines and a ****** tattoo
    her gloves/gradient hands are a huge miss, I would have just removed the gradient and added sleek gloveless green sheer gloves (the one that Uma thurman has in the movie, super chic)
    her one piece is cute, looks very organic,
    the gradient legs and the vines and leafs at the bottom is a complete BOOT for me, give her lines that tangles up towards her legs and stops around mid-thighs.

Honestly, I could have done a better job (already have done a better job) so this felt very RUSHED for me for some reason, anyone else?
    gonna give this a 4/10, better job next time Daybreak!
    • Like x 1
  4. Doom Patroller Active Player

First of all, really nice work on all models, not only Ivy's.

Secondly, I would love to have them all as new legends' avatars/reskins; as it is, I like them, but it's only more PvE content, frankly unexciting. So much wasted potential xc
  5. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

It looks pretty good but I wish you guys kept some green whines in her face and her upper body to make her look less human there and more a mix of both worlds :)
  6. DCUO Post Loyal Player

You have an online portfolio? I would love to see your 3D model work and texture designs.
  7. Dianatique Well-Known Player

I don't have an online portfolio, but I have digital art I've done, one on paper, and one on photoshop, (there's a big difference between them.)
    so if you wanna see them, just PM me, xo