Birds of Prey Teaser: Harley Quinn

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Toshknight Loyal Player

i wonder if we will ever get The mark hamil back, they can't recast him lol i feel like they have unused archived recorded stuff they can use. but i wish so much Arleen sorkin would come back, i don't like the one that is in game the last couple years, she is very annoying, and harley is annoying but the way Arleen sorkin did her it was cute annoying to the point where it didnt bother me. , she left. i think 2015. i think shes gone for good sadly

They are always recasting voices. they did booster gold like 3 or 4 times. i know adam baldwin is still doing superman, this game has lots of the BTAS universe voices to justice league unlimited voice actors. and some new ones. but i feel like when its batman, kevin conroy said he will do it as long as he cane, which is great. Mark hamil i know he would always stay or at least give them permission to use his voice if hes unable to record new stuff, Adam baldwin as superman. is great, i could go on. i like how Spke From buffy the vampire slayer does lex luthor, James marsters. he does a great job but you can't beat Clancy brown he has done such an iconic lex in the justice league unlimited series. but him a james are two different types both great, that one i give a pass on swapping out hehe, same with superman, i think adam baldwin is great, but jerry o'connel is amazing too,
  2. C Level Active Player

Awesome!! These characters needed makeovers in a bad way. Especially Harley and Ivy. Well done.
  3. Toshknight Loyal Player

since these are the NPCs im assuming.. i still wish they would have left huntress along maybe just added a couple things. she has a pretty iconic look, harley has been changing and adapting over the last decade. since arkham asylum came out thats when everyone started loving harley, then suicide squad and then even more. harley looks great, just not a fan of the new huntress
  4. Tabby Belle Well-Known Player

Oh wow... I didn't know that the original Harley Quinn stopped voicing her. I did some research, and I guess Tara Strong is the only decent replacement I've heard in the comparison videos. All the rest either drop her accent, or do a terrible job at mimicking it. I would really like Adam Baldwin to come back as Superman. It made me sad when a lot of the Superman voices got bugged/muted in the older content, and we couldn't hear him anymore.

But as I've said before, we at least have Tracy Bush and Robert Kraft staying on as Calculator and Sinestro from the beginning through now. Their the ones that seduced me to main as a villain when I first started. LOL! ^_^

If only the villain side wasn't so dead, I wouldn't have had to switch back to the hero side of the game... but that's a different topic entirely.
  5. Codeman1993 New Player

Favorite one so far. Very sexy!
  6. Toshknight Loyal Player

i didnt know adam baldwin was gone. i haven't really done any kal'el content to hear him in the last year
  7. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Like in Injustice 1 I find myself torn between Zatanna and Harley Quinn. ;)
  8. Kal El New Player

Voy a echar de menos a la Harley animada.

[IMG]

Ahora la nueva Harley animada tomará su lugar.

[IMG]

El mundo y el juego con los que crecí ya no existen. :(
    • Like x 1
  9. Dauntless II New Player

Meh. At least she's better than the Canary's legs.
  10. Toshknight Loyal Player

ella se ha ido por mucho tiempo ahora de todos modos tristemente :(
  11. TheBatmanFanBG Well-Known Player

I love her model! Well done!
  12. Kal El New Player

Que chistoso que el modelo menos retocado es Batman:

[IMG]

¿Cuándo estará disponible como Leyenda PVP? Si la capucha costaba 2000 DBC y cuesta ahora 200 DBC y antes Batman estaba en preventa y hasta ahora no esta disponible. En otros juegos personajes preventa están disponibles tiempo después en versiones completas como Injustice y Mortal Kombat que ya dispone de todos los personajes. Y DCUO también es de WB Games.

[IMG]
    El rediseño menos radical del juego solo un ligero retoque, a diferencia de Superman, Zatanna, Starfire, Cyborg, Dr. Fate, etcétera, y los que vendrán.

¿Por que no lo rediseñaron como Rebirth?
    [IMG]
  13. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Just like Superman's red briefs, DC changed their mind again.
    [IMG][IMG]
  14. Dianatique Well-Known Player

Wait, james masters does Lex Luthor?....whaaaaaat???
  15. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

Let me say this first, HOLY ***. That's great, I'm excited asf. And can't wait to wear the new styles and hairstyles. Thank u so much cutie boys and girls. Stay safe and healthy, thank u for ur great work to entertain us during the tough times. L♡VE U FROM DEEP DOWN MY HEART.♡♤◇♧
  16. Wildcat Committed Player

Any new teaser for today? :rolleyes:
  17. BabyAres2 New Player

are there going to be any update on the Hall of Doom? change the name to the legion of Doom and get the new look from the show? That would be great
  18. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The game is based on the comics and not TV shows or movies.

The Legion of Doom is still called The Legion of Doom in the comics.
    The Hall of Doom is still called The Hall of Doom in the comics.
  19. MrStoob Well-Known Player

Seeing as there's all this cross-promotion going on, how's about updating the in-game music to some Gregson-Williams?
  20. Lantern_AdamK4 Committed Player

I would have to double check, but I'm almost positive that Arleen Sorkin has decided to retire, and has chosen not to voice Harley Quinn anymore.