BIG LAG in DCUO just now

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Lovora Liaht, Sep 10, 2021.

1. Random Mind Dedicated Player

Yes, USPS server go BOOOMM!
    • Like x 1
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This looks to be an external event. We are working to mitigate.
    • Like x 8
  3. Alpha Maximum Well-Known Player

Showing being put in a queue to get on.

Bad form being put in a queue when your a yearly subscriber and your buddy is a free player still on and playing. Just add it to all the other issues.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  4. Alpha Maximum Well-Known Player

• Warning: The DCUO forums are for everyone. Please be respectful, constructive, and kind. Please welcome contrasting views and stay on topic. Do not insult or attack anyone.
    Obviously "External event" is code for to save money and increase profit we haven't paid for the servers or bandwidth necessary.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The login server queue and who is on the server are completely different. We're not ever going to kick your buddy, and even if we did, he would then just be waiting in the login queue with you.
    • Like x 2
  6. TeflontheIcon Well-Known Player

So it looks like Pc and Ps only? I'm stuck just past the login dock... Looking at Zat, Con and Shaz. What should I do?
    • Like x 1
  7. Alpha Maximum Well-Known Player

Yeah still bad form and I got kicked after lagging during warp to base and not him. Weird.
    I do appreciate the info.
  8. TeflontheIcon Well-Known Player

So a possible restart?
    • Like x 1
  9. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

Came here looking for an announcement. USPS, can't get past the loading screen. Other games are loading fine
  10. Alpha Maximum Well-Known Player

They are actually really good about fixing this stuff so it probably won't be to long.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  11. MiLady Well-Known Player

Im on USPC. Now I cant login.
    Had problems logging into the website too. Wonder if its an attack on dcuo.
  12. TeflontheIcon Well-Known Player

Lol! Love that part when Cyborg.. I mean Will Smith is like "uhhh good job!" It's the guts.
    • Like x 1
  13. mdharlem Active Player

I finally got in and the game is still lagging, but I think I notice an improvement in the lighting and textures in game or is it just me?
  14. LaughingVergil New Player

Hm. Participated in the Login Queue for my first time as a paid member. Was able to do a bit, then ended up in the Laggyverse again, with random attacks hitting me while not seeing any opponents.

Went to the entrance of the University warehouse. Took more than 30 seconds to warp in.

Villains and zombies are slowly floating up into the air. I managed to kill several things though no visible enemies collapsed, disappeared, or reacted in any way.

Weirdness is on the servers right now.
  15. Shark Dental Devoted Player

External event is likely code for DDoS attack.
    • Like x 2
  16. TeflontheIcon Well-Known Player

Sounds about right based on what I'm seeing. Other games are good atm. They get it occasionally it seems.
    • Like x 2
  17. TeflontheIcon Well-Known Player

So what do you think Teeed? Remember when Spytle used to call you that? Ah the memories. Whatever y'all do thanks for bringing it back up asap.
    • Like x 1
  18. Alpha Maximum Well-Known Player

It's just humor because people frequently think its always the company not providing bandwidth or servers. There is nothing remotely personal in it. That's why it was aimed at no one and had a Snape Gif.

19. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

shrug. I needed a break anyway. thanks for the info though.
    • Like x 1
  20. Whiteheat New Player

I'm on PC
    • Like x 1