Best Weapon Mastery for dps?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Green Lantern Fadi, Jun 12, 2017.

1. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

Since HL is now might based and since combo use power , Ima have to go back to WM build. I was wondering what's the best WM dps weapon ? Ty!
  2. Crimson Mayhem Loyal Player

You do realize that the revamp isn't live yet, right?
    • Like x 1
  3. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

Ya .. I'm just preparing
  4. xBlackCoffeex Well-Known Player

I didn't think there was WM in the revamp. I thought they removed that along with AMs?
  5. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

They removed the extra damage WM does...the combos are still there.

The revamp is not done yet, so until they're testing a final build, there's no way to know if weapon mastery will be a usable option compared to general weapon combos. And since weapons are not yet finalized, there's no preferable weapon choices just yet. All that to say it's pre-mature to ask this question...especially when most players are exploring ways to play from the tray like they do now.
    • Like x 1
  6. Crimson Mayhem Loyal Player

They removed the damage bonus for timing a power at the end of a WM combo. WM and WM combos are still there though.
  7. xBlackCoffeex Well-Known Player

Ok thanks for the info guys.
  8. SheerFaith Committed Player

For me its brawling..
  9. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

They're probably going to completely rebuild weapons for the revamp, so telling you what's best now probably won't help you much.
    • Like x 2
  10. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

i got you guys , well ty for the replys ! really appreciate it
  11. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

depends on play style, I use to use DW > bow or HB bow

HB > bow when Im bored not really trying or didnt care, and DW > bow for the same dmg sometimes better but faster button presses :p
    • Like x 1
  12. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

Haha alright
  13. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

this is when AF part 1 was first released though. So take from that what you want lol
  14. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

Lmao