Best Weapon for Fire DPS

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by impulse1, Apr 6, 2013.

1. impulse1 Well-Known Player

I am just about to create a fire dps, and I want to use brawling as my primary weapon with hand blasters as a ranged alternative for some endgame content.

Any comments/suggestions from Fire DPS's out there?
  2. NoobishGuy New Player

if u like brawling go with brawling man sounds good
  3. Mr AFK New Player

I use brawling, but many players use bow...
    Some my video with brawling...

CR 65

CR 72

Now I have cr 90, some other skills, I need record new video..

Try bow ;)
  4. Itazuki New Player

Not very specific for Fire... So I think anyone can answer, use Brawling if you like it.

It's a decent weapon, I love using it... I use it to heal with sometimes... The regen isn't bad since the hit counter for it is low.

Though I'd suggest trying out Bow as a ranged alternative. HB are decent from the right players though.. Just may take a bit more to master for DPS.
  5. The M New Player

Gadget´s GG.
  6. Feenicks New Player

Any weapon will do. I switch back and forth from shield and one handed. I played around with staff and duel wield. Many like brawling, but it was too slow for me. The "for me" part is key. Whatever works best for you.
  7. MARK2099 New Player

If you want more damage form weapons go melee aoe combos any weapon is fine, if yo like play more safe from distance stick to ranged attacks.
  8. Captain Just New Player

The best weapon is the one that you find most fun.
  9. NoobishGuy New Player

For me personally I use weapons which have
    might in the skill tree cause i dont have much skill points and cant afford to be spending them on weapons i feel like using. So far Ive enjoyed using bow and rifle. many ppl say bow goes well for fire dps but i enjoyed rifle as well. I can't imagine Handblasters being good for dps tho since the damage is very low. I used it when I was a healer tho.
  10. KALUHS New Player

2H 4 me, i keep trying other weapons but i keep going back to 2h
    dmg is beast all around
  11. NoobishGuy New Player

no doubt that gives out really good damage, personally i find it hard to use so i guess in the end it depends what someone is most comfortable with.
  12. Dump Truck New Player

It depends on how you want to play your power set.

If you are going for max dps, then the speed of executing the combo is just as important as how hard it hits.
  13. Ultra Ember New Player

Dude, go with Dual Wield. It will ROCK your world. Even SmileB4DEATH uses that! Go to youtube and find out about him with DW.
    Trust Me.
  14. Fools Fire Loyal Player

The Weapon Mastery for Hand Blaster's Melee hits is in fact Brawling. So just stick with HB and learn the melee. In range, you'd be using HB and Bow.