Best one yet...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Apollonia, Apr 1, 2021.

1. Apollonia Dedicated Player

Not sure why this one hasn't been posted yet, but it's the best screen so far. Someone needs to give Oceans a raise. :)

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  2. Caroline Dedicated Player

Looks perfect!
    • Like x 3
  3. Charon Lead Content Designer

Not to say Oceans shouldn't get a raise but this was done by Elacron who also brought you the Fractured God Sphere. 31st Century Metropolis, etc.
    • Like x 9
  4. zNot Loyal Player

Yea i thought i was the only one that noticed that it was from wonderverse episode lol
    Also i hope you will be on the stream today charon! Would like to hear your viewpoint of the new episode and the content , design,difficulty etc. im very curious to see what you guys did :)
    • Like x 1
  5. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Elacron should get a raise Fractured God Sphere. 31st Century Metropolis are freaking awesome and shows a very talented individual like seriously lol very good work.
  6. myandria Item Storage

Oh my, that is beautiful; where is that in the game?
    • Like x 1
  7. Apollonia Dedicated Player

Hmmm lies. We all know there's only the 5 people we've seen in livestreams working there doing all the work! ;) /s

But seriously. Easily resolved. Oceans should get a raise and so should Elacron too! Raises for everyone! ;)

Not sure. No context on Twitter. Somewhere on New Themyscira?
  8. Dedikated6 Well-Known Player

looks like Gates of T second boss area re worked