Best HL DPS loadout atm?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by dilqncho, Feb 18, 2018.

1. dilqncho New Player

I've been toying around with different loadouts but I never seem to hit anything decent, and any guide I find online is 3+ years old and no longer relevant. Could someone doing decent dps with Light let me know what loadout/s/ is/are currently most viable?

Edit: Currently using Chompers, Hand Clap, Whip Trash, Grasping Hand, Inspiration, Restore

Favorite combos are Hand Clap - Chainsaw- Claws- Minigun, Whiptrash- Impact, and Grasping Hand- Light Blast- Boxing. I like to open up with Inspiration and Chompers before getting in close.

It's working decently but I keep feeling I could be doing better and am missing something.

Thanks in advance :)
  2. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

There are so many loadouts, but currently for melee people are doing Ram to whipthrash, clipping the second whipthrash with lightweight.

I throw the lightweight and clip that with the sonic scream iconic power. Rinse and repeat.

I clip the supercharge generator with the shield as well beforehand
  3. Ringz Dedicated Player

When I was getting caught up with hard light dpsing last month theres a youtuber I watched named "Danne". Icon channel is a fox. youtube search bar "dcuo danne".

He leans more on the hardcore dpsing side, but thats what I always believe hardlight to be as dps, so take that as a wary if your use to hardlight during AM era. Basically just study what he does and put forth effort.