Best Healing power for DPS is???

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Dr Improbable, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Dr Improbable Dedicated Player

I'm asking because I'm Sorcery, 232cr. I have a full set of healer gear for raids, but in most daily content I run dps. I just don't feel like I have great potential damage output. My other toon is Munitions, and I'm happy with that. I suspect Electricity, but I'm happy to hear all opinions!
  2. Hollow Gohan Well-Known Player

If you go Weapon Expert they're all great. :rolleyes:

Best superpowered in my opinion is Celestial just in terms of potential, however I don't see many people do very well with it. So, I'd say Electricity.
    • Like x 1
  3. Original Cryo boy Committed Player

Pretty much what gohan said. Elextric is easier to get decent damage and celestial has a higher dmg potential. If its anything like hard light clipping though and this is just to get thru dailies quicker then it may not be worth the trouble.
  4. gemii Dedicated Player

electric
  5. Mazahs Loyal Player

Most of the healing class have good DPS.
    There's no real seperation in them except for Electric doesn't do that great against single target
    Sorcery is really the only weak link (if PFFT)
    • Like x 1
  6. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Electric is easier, celestial is harder but stronger. Those are pretty much the top two healer powers in terms of dps
  7. stärnbock Devoted Player

taking away the cooldown for your weapon buff, if playing water, lets you use the venom wrist dispencer three times in a row without it loosing the artifacts effect, i guess... thats why water is allmost made for WE with it... not sure though if it realy is working like that...
  8. WesPypes3679 Committed Player

Electric and Celestial. Both good healers and DPS. Celestial is the stronger of the 2, but comes with a bit of a learning curve. The Damage potential is almost top tier out of all DPS. It just takes some time to get used to the combos and learning how to clip the combos to maximize your damage. Electric is an add killer, 2 abilities do above average damage and do not follow the same damage splitting guidelines as other powers. Single target for electric is below average with PFTT, but a WE precision builds on single target with Electrics DOT's can be impressive in the right hands. Electric healing is much easier than Celestial. Electric is burst heavy heals versus Celestials HOT. It all comea down to how you like to play and what kind of challenge you want. Electric is easier to pick up and be relevant. Celestial takes time to master but in my opinion is the better choice overall, if you put the time in to learn it.
  9. xXHeadlinerXx Dedicated Player

Not necessarily relevant to the topic, but someone please make Consecrated Ground a 50% SC please.
  10. The Game Well-Known Player

electric and water
  11. Soke_Remy_Gambit Well-Known Player

Dude I'm running sorcery and using weapon expert and its amazing. Suggest Bow with martial arts mastery for smoke bomb. Just spam circle of destruction and the power that increases weapon damage and spam smoke bomb. But I use both martial arts weapon masteries smoke bomb for groups and the other for single targets. Works wonders.
    And if you wouldn't mind suggesting a healing loadout?
  12. recoil2 Dedicated Player

electric for killing off mobs fast, sorcery for good overall damage and fast burn, water for good power/ability damage damage.
  13. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Nature. Because being different from everyone else isn't a bad thing.
    • Like x 1
  14. recoil2 Dedicated Player

plus electricity does have a few supercharges which are good for bosses like lightning strike. so it'll burn through bosses+adds. water and sorcery while good for adds doesn't really have a big boss buster.
  15. Dr Improbable Dedicated Player

Update: I went with water. I enjoy healing with it, and the DPS is, okay... I just heal more in groups, and I'm getting in more groups, so, win???