Best healer?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by NotaSpammer, Apr 21, 2018.

1. NotaSpammer Active Player

Which power is the best as a healer
  2. AllanPage Committed Player

Not sure about best but I love healing with electricity. Bio surge is awesome and the animations of the healing powers too. I did not do endgame healing with water but it has a move which can remove cool down from previous power and you can use that for double HOTs.
  3. GokuSSJ7 New Player

Elétrico é muito bom mas pra quem tem muitos pontos de habilidades.

O Água é excelente com muitos pontos de habilidades ou poucos, entre os healers tem o melhor overtime, tem Groupon shild de absorção de dano para 8 players e tem o Supercharged que usando o hitide antes coloca escudo para os 8 membros do grupo e cura... Excelente healer com baixo custo de mana..
  4. Tilz Loyal Player

Currently endgame its water because of the shield spam.
    Otherwise i would go with elec or celest
    • Like x 2
  5. 6ix9ine Well-Known Player

i hear nice things about water and electricity and i think they are the most power friendly healing powers.

im nature and it works for me but very power hungry
  6. silikyan Well-Known Player

7. Stogho Active Player

Are you selling English classes? I think you might want to find the gold spammers that plague the game and hang with them.
  8. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

Celestial. The best range and its fun. Clipping the admonish combo with consume soul and using divine light for uh oh moments clipoed with renew and blessing either or works. After the admonish combo you could clip your whole powerbar if you wanted to for emergencies lol.

Dont actually do that, though.lol
  9. Solankeee New Player

Which one is the safe choice atm? And more power friendly healer power? Is it electricity at the moment?
  10. velvetsanity Loyal Player

With the right mods power shouldn’t be an issue
    • Like x 1
  11. Compound Omega Level 30

Supply Drop, definitely supply drop...