Best Healer Power

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by IIAffinityII, Jan 3, 2021.

1. IIAffinityII New Player

At at a standstill because I can’t figure out which power I want to use to heal! I’ve used Sorc and Water and think they are okay but thinking about switching to Celestial from what I’ve seen. I used a hard light room so remembering the combos will be of ease to me
  2. Oceanly Well-Known Player

I've played every healing power on my main let me tell you choose what you think is more fun i choose what i considered the best healing power but there is no best i went from water to celestial to nature but water makes me the most happy and cause all of the powers are viable i learnt that from TheLorax and Sekretvillain im nature at the moment but it makes me depressed choose what makes you happy as a healer and for me thats water
    • Like x 1
  3. Jaelia Committed Player

People say celestial but water is a really fun healing power at least for me it is :)
    • Like x 1
  4. Cyro Committed Player

I with oceanly on this, choose what makes you happy

Cele uses combos which some love or hate
    water uses a power reset move and the most unique shield in the game
    sorc has in my opinion the best and most enjoyable sc in the game, you turn in a bird that lets you spam powers
    nature uses pheromones that put a bunch of little hots on everyone in the group

If you arent a pc player/ have no access to test server i recommend watching youtube videos to get a feel for the powers themselves. Anything to consider is that you will be dpsing from time to time even if its just open world so also keep an eye out for if you like the dps side of it as well
    • Like x 1
  5. Darkness611 New Player

Sorcery is my favorite I used to be nature but switched to sorcery.
    • Like x 1
  6. Tilz Loyal Player

I used Electricity, Celestial and Water.

I get the best results with being Water, but that just became my playstyle over the years.
    But thats just my opinion
  7. Nangaf Well-Known Player

for me

-1 water
    -2 sorcery
    -3 nature
    -4 electricity
    -5 celestial
  8. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

Not great expert in heal power, because I've been interested in it recently, water is indeed very nice to play, especially with powerful protective shields, for a heal power, limit, this power gives me the sensation of being able to take a break on the heal when I use the shields, first time a heal power leaves me this kind of sensation x).

The heal elec, nice to play too, but I find it problematic from a distance point of view, you can send the spells, sometimes the players don't receive the heal, which sometimes leads to overconsumption of mana, on the other hand with the heal elec I find it's a power where you know immediately what to do with its heal powers, in any case, that's the impression it gave me, but in spite of the lack of proximity it remains a very very very powerful heal.

The Wizard is also interesting with this one of heal centered on the boss what can be practical for the tank, on the other hand I find that a little dangerous for the others who tend to seek this zone also and to be close to certain boss, well, in elite it is sometimes dangerous, after I am mistaken perhaps difficult to have a clear-cut opinion I see few wizard in elite ^^.

For me, water is the quietest water played, both quiet and having the largest heal area, with a slight hint of tank x)
    • Like x 1
  9. PolarisSylar Committed Player

For me as healer power:

Bluelantern
    • Like x 2
  10. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

I trust electric, nature, and celestial - oddly - the most, in about that order. Sorcery is very dependent on CoP, water has a very similar zone heal functionality - the other three are pretty zoneless, Nature and Electric are both 'fast response' heal types, and Electric also heals pets/allies the most effectively.

That said it's largely conditional, and very dependent on the individual player - no matter how good a Powerset is, people will find a way to mess it up.
    • Like x 1
  11. Tilz Loyal Player

In my opinion ppl who are using the SoS-Heal for Water in endgame Raids are not using water correctly :D
    But that's just my opinion.

I thought water is not that strong, but you can soloheal the Event raid elite (140 Trans; 100 Page; 80 Purple arts) Kind of easily.

Which healing power is the "best" Comes down to 2 Things.
    1.) The Player and their playstyle. Some love to use fast reaction burst heals. Some prefer to Play with HoT.
    2.) The Content. In Content where you Always get Damage over time or constant Damage HoT-Powers might be a bit stronger, but then again. You can use every healing power as Long as you enjoy it.
    Luckily there is no OP Thing like he Harvest-Healing and encasing like back in the days :D
  12. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Somethings anyone planning on healing really needs to consider now:

Are you playing with a buff troll or a power troll? If it's buff, then a power like sorcery comes out on top and water comes out way down.

Is it content that shields are useless? Cuz then again water is terrible and celestial would be great.

Are you expected to run EoG spam? And if so are you solo healing? Losing an art and a slot can put you in a bad spot but some powers don't mind as much. Personally, I have a hard time solo healing while spamming with sorcery. I'm a big fan of orb and using my priority heal very rarely. But if I EoG, I have to spam priority. Not comfortable.

Are you always at max range or do you like to get in the mix? Celestial loves range. Water places its HoTs at your feet so being up close is pretty handy. Sorcery can go either way. Nature seems to like to be mid range as does electric.

All just food for thought while picking a powerset. It is a team game, most of the time anyway. If you play with the same people often, talk about it with them. Figure out if you have a turtle tank or a kiter, a power troll or buff. Do your dps range or melee?

Honestly, the groups I usually run with have all but banned water players. Heal or dps. They just have too many disadvantages
  13. thedemonocus Loyal Player

Electricity is my favorite of the heal powers,does good healing ,does good dps and looks great on my speedster.
  14. Tilz Loyal Player

I will just give my thoughts to that. But yes, you got some valid points there.

15. L T Devoted Player

Water is like 3-4 different power sets in one, depending on whether you're using riptide, high tide, or neither.

A lot of folks see one video where one loadout kills and never really explore the rest of the power, but it's like the swiss army knife of healing power sets.
  16. Shalayah Committed Player

My favorite healing power is electricity. Mainly because I feel it’s the most balanced in terms of healing and Dpsing