Best Healer power and arts to go with that power

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Oceanly, Sep 1, 2020.

1. MystoganJella Well-Known Player

Can anyone help or give me advice on what to run as a celestial healer please ?
  2. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Trans, Page, purple Ray

Priority heal (or Malediction combo)
    Group heal
    Virtuous light (full combo when possible or not spam healing)
    Shield (combo is nice)
    Admonish (full combo always)
    Consume soul (combo not necessary, but helpful if close to enemy for dmg)
  3. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Also super power focus is what I suggest, as I don't use weapons, so staying using powers and combos helps to restore power.
  4. ClowninAround Well-Known Player

You said group heal and Admonish. Admonish is your group heal lol.

Use the loadout above but add Guardian's Light since you need a 6th power.
    • Like x 1
  5. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Ya, had a moment lol.
    Guardians light or plaque (full combo needed for the heal) works.
  6. SekretVillain Loyal Player

I'm nature and I use transformation strategist and page seems to be really good. Havent had any issues, and since wonderverse dropped I've constantly been lagging, is why I switched off water. With powers not cooling down and not HoTs up things can go south quickly.

At least as nature I'll have HoTs up pretty much all times.
    • Like x 1
  7. Outlaw Trevor Well-Known Player

Plague is a healing move? Thought it was just a dps move lol
  8. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

If you perform the whole combo of plaque into Divine/virtuous light, you will get the dmg hit to enemies, and a corrupted version (purple) light under each group member that will burst heal just as strong, with the HoT if they stay in or very near it.
  9. Outlaw Trevor Well-Known Player

Interesting i will have to look into that. I just been running the loadout that i always had, which is renew(the priority), then consume and adomish, divine light, and then i switch out the shield for supercharge depending the situation
    • Like x 1
  10. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

I run superpowered, and I recently added in the priority heal (which I never really used much of), so in regular content, keeping in the combos kinda made my loadout run fluently.

I'd always start with Admonish combo for the first HoT, then plaque combo, then into whatever is necessary for next heal. Having the plaque combo running as often as I can, as a premeditated heal lol.
  11. ScorchingSin New Player

Personally, i'm a Nature healer. Everyone has their "favorites" and least favorites. Tbh, electricity may be my least favorite because of how power consuming it could be. I run Trans, Healing Ray, and Page on my healer.
  12. Oceanly Well-Known Player

Tsunami Strikes heals everyone?
  13. Psyfur Well-Known Player

No. But each strike can go to a different person, depending on whoever is the most needy at the time.
    • Like x 1
  14. Oceanly Well-Known Player

so if my troll is the lowest the heals go to him from tsunami strikes
  15. Berza Committed Player

Tsunami's heals, same as powers tagged as "Priority Heal" goes always to the group member with lowest amount of remaining health. So if the troll is the one with lowest health when you cast Tsunami, the troll will receive the heal. If you do a combo, and the troll is still the player with lower health, the troll will receive again the heal, but if when you do the combo dps A has lower health, because the troll received the first heal, then dps A will receive the heal for being the player with lowest health.
    This all excludes you, even if you are the player with lowest health. The heal will target another player always because you will receive the same heal no matter how your health is.
    And this applies too to the powers tagged as "Group Heal" that targets you and other 3 players.
    • Like x 1
  16. SekretVillain Loyal Player

This was my loadout as water healer

Soothing mist, mending wave, riptide, solace, bubble, tempest guard

Artifacts I used were orb, manacles and demon fang.