Best Hard light DPS loadout

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Lightkilla97, Feb 18, 2013.

1. Alan Scott New Player

You guys don't know how to see a troller when there is one :D
    • Like x 5
  2. MARK2099 New Player

The beauty of HL is you don't need every useful power in loadout for clip since they chain each other, if you compare to other powers you must put some in your loadout based on your rotations in order to be efficient.

I personally use the sidekick but only because HL have no pet, is a very useful tool for mitigate damage, free extra damage, and i have 1 free slots in loadout.

Most HL like to use rifle of brawling for the famous extra attack do when use fan then jump, i personally don't like those weapons i usually like to use 1h or dw using the 2 tap hold 3 tap hold between rotations, besides in pvp use ranged for my rotations can be very predictable, using melee i find myself less predictable.
  3. Steak Sauce New Player

Obvious troll is obviously not so obvious to some.
    • Like x 2
  4. Apostate Rising Dedicated Player

i never read omaars guide but came to the conclusion that sidekick was a great choice due to damage reductiona and the minor damage it adds to my fight. what else would i put into the empty slot, sonic cry?
  5. KnÎghts New Player

dont underestimate robot sidekick..its awesome :)
  6. Lokkii Committed Player

RSF jump cancel
    /thread
  7. Willydon305 Well-Known Player

Ramses is clearly trolling and his mordancy is super obvious lol... I'm surprised how much energy people are putting into responding to him when he's clearly just trying to grind gears lol.
  8. OMAAR New Player

Must look up Mordancy in dictionary.
  9. Anierna Well-Known Player

LOL! Ramses, those were undoubtably some of the best trolls so far on this new forum. Might even be up there with some of Tex's stuff on the old PC forum. +1 from me :D
  10. Willydon305 Well-Known Player

Here you go..... Now you can't say you haven't learned atleast one thing from me...

mor·dant

[mawr-dnt] Show IPA

adjective

sharply caustic or sarcastic, as wit or a speaker; biting.

burning; corrosive.

having the property of fixing colors, as in dyeing.

noun

a substance used in dyeing to fix the coloring matter, especially a metallic compound, as an oxideor hydroxide, that combines with the organic dye and forms an insoluble colored compound or lakein the fiber.

an adhesive substance for binding gold or silver leaf to a surface.

an acid or other corrosive substance used in etching to eat out the lines, areas, etc.

• Like x 1
  11. OMAAR New Player

Lol true! Cheers!
    • Like x 1
  12. Willydon305 Well-Known Player

Anything for a league mate. #Cheers..
  13. RamsesVIIX New Player

If you use the sidekick then activate a trinket it cancels the animation on the cell phone call.
  14. RamsesVIIX New Player

Gonna try Robot Sidekick... never really thought about it, but it does look cool.
  15. OMAAR New Player

Remember it is CR dependent and also it does make a difference if your attacks are melee or ranged.
  16. GanternGabe New Player

Thats not a good loadout at all... Light blast because it looks cool?? Come on.
  17. RamsesVIIX New Player

CR 88 I use brawling because nothing beats punching Superman in the face or kicking Krypto around like a rag doll.
    • Like x 2
  18. DarkNovaBlaze Dedicated Player

lol I laughed at all of Ramses posts. It's funny how you guys thought he was serious. But that video scared the **** out of me.
    • Like x 1
  19. Mr U New Player

This is so much funny.
    I was going to put something on this thread to counter what Ramses has said but luckily i read up this one LOL.
  20. Destroyer New Player

Don't combos rely on Prec and not might? Not sure if I remember that right, but if so it's a bad idea to spec into might over prec. Also, that's a horrible loadout.