Best eye of gem+supercharge combo for each power?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by gemii, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

You could, but i feel it would be a damage loss. I prefer robot side kick rather than a SC I may or may not use.

That's why I have different SC on different armories and change based on the group. Quick swap of head mod and I'm good.
    • Like x 2
  2. gemii Dedicated Player

Makes sense makes sense I got ya
  3. FALLEN-ONE Active Player

For super speed speed drain would be the best one if adds don’t die right away, if adds die quick pheromone bloom is better for a burst damage. Speed drain has a bit of range, pheromone doesn’t just to keep it in mind. For 5000 cost, Earth would be using entomb. Rage- berserker. As atomic I used speed drain just because atomic blast doesn’t hit all that hard. For fire I’d honestly just use calamity and skip on 5000, could use barrage on the adds but it could miss if you’re not positioned if front of them all. Imo, for most power like celest etc iconic or movement 2500scs are way to go.
    Supers are ok on most powersets but some of them don’t really take full advantage of supercharges just because you don’t always slash not benefiting as much from your sc generators because they don’t usually clip and do inferior damage. Earth is the only power that can clip with unstoppable. Combo powers can only clip sc generator after combos and others are slightly behind in terms of sc regen (unless sm1 in group spams gemini) just because you lose out on damage if you have a sc generator in your loadout.

And now with new PI setting artifact it’s almost like the devs are trying to take away sc generators from the looadouts because ppl also use them for PI.
  4. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

It dont matter, the cry babies are trying to get it nerfed due to the new dlc. Dont believe me? Read the episode 34 difficulty thread!
    • Like x 1
  5. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

With the confirmation of no plans for a fourth artifact. New ones coming out. Weather or not anyone is crying. I'm seeing a nerf come. It will be a nudge to use another artifact.

Just don't agree leaving it up for 5 months. Letting people 160 it. And now, talking nerf. Nope.
    • Like x 4
  6. AV Loyal Player

Where was that confirmed? I haven't seen indication either way. If you have a link, that'd be great.
  7. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

• Like x 2
  8. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

It's also a kick in the face to have never, until now, confirm no new artifact slot. Nor do they play to have a fourth.
    • Like x 1
  9. AV Loyal Player

Extremely disappointing. I could understand if we were talking about a 5th or something but 4 slots still forces people to make choices and allows for some additional combos and real choices instead of the meta-forced choice we currently have to make. I was really looking forward to having a fourth slot and this is gonna make it far too easy for me to utterly ignore most of the new artifacts.... especially considering the supply spam combo is pretty useless to my power unless I make a custom loadout that cuts my output by 50%.
  10. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Tested this. Absolutely false.
  11. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

No, it does. But I've found it also doesn't crit all the time. Then it is sub par. I've switched back to speed drain merely for consistency.
  12. Carilee Active Player

It all depends upon your SC regen. If you are getting constant green circles from the healer/tank then you can sustain your movement mode 25% SC every six seconds as part of your rotation. if you cant then go with whichever 50% or 100% SC you like. for quantum I still use oblivion even though its a 100% SC.
  13. Carilee Active Player

the EOG is not being nerfed at all. they are potentially changing the cost of healer SC shields. this will not necessarily impact how often dps can proc their EOG. if a healer in reg forgoes his shield and spams green circle with his movement mode SC the dps can still keep a 25% SC up near 100% of the time.
  14. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Actually they said in that post that they will look into the Gemini/sc. I assume that this means that they will be looking into how much sc the artifact gives to people.
  15. Carilee Active Player

they decided against that and instead changed the SC shields to 10K
  16. granddaughterlover Active Player

Oblivion with 160 Gemini, soul cloak, and supercharge tactical mods is op as hell.
    • Like x 2
  17. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Didn't see anyone mention Fire so I thought I'd chime in.

EOG at 160: Fireball Barrage -> Solar Heat Vision -> (FOTA E - Mass Detonation / **** E - Snuff Out)

Nice hit from FB out of the gate, SHV ends with burst damage to adds.
    Mass Det will do another nice burst damage. Splitting isn't much of an issue since the ending of EOG picks up some of the slack.
    I've begun to love Snuff Out again. Nice, quick power which gives 2x damage if target is below 35%.

Mass Det and Snuff Out can both be cancelled like Heat Vision. Unfortunately, you can't say the same for Absorb Heat.